SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

BROKEN LINK:

[undeath USLEEP Patch]
20px-Info-Logo.png      Notice:Please note if you have the latest version of the Conflict Resolution you do not need this mod as it has been rolled into that
CORE
 Undeath USLEEP Patch - 1.0 - by Darthmathias and Sirjesto Files to download :

• MISCELLANEOUS - Undeath USLEEP Patch

Mod notes: Compatibility patch between Undeath and USLEEP.

Special thanks to Sirjesto for originally creating this patch

thanks fixed

NEW LOTD Patches Merged file posted (excludes MUS patch)

AAE Patches Merged file was sent to Darth/Paul to add the Animals Merged master to it, then it will be posted.

Users should also download and install the appropriate perks patch for AAE that I made to fix the resistance issues.  This patch will not be needed when the new version of AAE is released in the future.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/goe9i98non8601w/AAE_Perks_Patch.7z

I have passed the AAE patch back and rolled the AAE Perk Patch into the CR which I'll release soon.

NEW LOTD Patches Merged file posted (excludes MUS patch)

AAE Patches Merged file was sent to Darth/Paul to add the Animals Merged master to it, then it will be posted.

Users should also download and install the appropriate perks patch for AAE that I made to fix the resistance issues.  This patch will not be needed when the new version of AAE is released in the future.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/goe9i98non8601w/AAE_Perks_Patch.7z

Going to start the install tomorrow. Ran the final test on SRLE tonight. :) 

I saw you updated the guide. I went to changelog and downloaded updated files. Thanks for the patches and removal of MLU, however... I don't know if something got mixed up or I'm downloading something different. The updated patches have missing dependencies outside of this modpack O.o Are you sure you haven't mixed them up with SRLE Extended (no LOTD)? I downloaded these updated files (12.10.2016):

SRLE Extended LoTD - Conflict Resolution
NPC Retextures Merged - SRLE Extended LOTD
SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retextures - Conflict Resolution (for Option 2 since I switched to this option anyway)

All the files were apparently updated on 12.10.2016. I downloaded them from here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77331/

My load order was complete with no errors but after updating these files I'm getting missing dependencies + main CR patch has a name "SRLE Extended Conflict Resolution.esp" (without "LOTD").

Missing dependencies for SRLE Extended Conflict Resolution.esp:
Book Covers Skyrim
Bring your silver merged
Civil War Overhaul
EMDR Merged
MLU / MLU Patches
Realistic Room Rental
Rebirth Monster

For SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retextures - Conflict Resolution.esp (Option 2) there are still missing dependencies for MLU/MLU Patches (I have a version from 12.10.2016)

NPC Retextures Merged.esp seems fine, I guess. No missing dependencies.

I saw you updated the guide. I went to changelog and downloaded updated files. Thanks for the patches and removal of MLU, however... I don't know if something got mixed up or I'm downloading something different. The updated patches have missing dependencies outside of this modpack O.o Are you sure you haven't mixed them up with SRLE Extended (no LOTD)? I downloaded these updated files (12.10.2016):

SRLE Extended LoTD - Conflict Resolution
NPC Retextures Merged - SRLE Extended LOTD
SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retextures - Conflict Resolution (for Option 2 since I switched to this option anyway)

All the files were apparently updated on 12.10.2016. I downloaded them from here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77331/

My load order was complete with no errors but after updating these files I'm getting missing dependencies + main CR patch has a name "SRLE Extended Conflict Resolution.esp" (without "LOTD").

Missing dependencies for SRLE Extended Conflict Resolution.esp:
Book Covers Skyrim
Bring your silver merged
Civil War Overhaul
EMDR Merged
MLU / MLU Patches
Realistic Room Rental
Rebirth Monster

For SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retextures - Conflict Resolution.esp (Option 2) there are still missing dependencies for MLU/MLU Patches (I have a version from 12.10.2016)

NPC Retextures Merged.esp seems fine, I guess. No missing dependencies.

ahh yes sound like i have upload an old files by mistake i will fix that later tonight.

• +1 1

@Darth_mathias

Hate to be bringer of bad news but even though I downloaded new main CR patch (SRLE Extended LoTD - Conflict Resolution 1.38) it still contains ESP for SRLE Extended (no LOTD). Same missing dependencies as before (Bring your silver and so on). I don't know if this is a nexus problem or what. Maybe the file is still not fully uploaded on their servers?

Here's the screenshot with the latest archive (downloaded few minutes ago):

https://imgur.com/a/7tAhY

NPC Conflict Resolution (Option 2) seems fine, though.

Edited by Finnen

@Darth_mathias

Hate to be bringer of bad news but even though I downloaded new main CR patch (SRLE Extended LoTD - Conflict Resolution 1.38) it still contains ESP for SRLE Extended (no LOTD). Same missing dependencies as before (Bring your silver and so on). I don't know if this is a nexus problem or what. Maybe the file is still not fully uploaded on their servers?

Here's the screenshot with the latest archive (downloaded few minutes ago):

https://imgur.com/a/7tAhY

NPC Conflict Resolution (Option 2) seems fine, though.

ahhh maybe nexus i playing silly whats its on me and screw up my uploads use this link instead https://www.dropbox.com/s/5fihmi4m5ulmdt9/SRLE%20Extended%20LoTD%20-%20Conflict%20Resolution.7z?dl=0

• +1 1

just spotted that no idea will fix.

I believe that is from the ordinator itself or something related to ordinator since we merged a couple of mods. I remembered checking that but no idea what to do so I just delete them actually. A bug maybe?

Also what have changed from the last CR darth except the removal of MLU? I've downloaded your first CR which you've uploaded earlier one version before this one.

I believe that is from the ordinator itself or something related to ordinator since we merged a couple of mods. I remembered checking that but no idea what to do so I just delete them actually. A bug maybe?

Also what have changed from the last CR darth except the removal of MLU? I've downloaded your first CR which you've uploaded earlier one version before this one.

I noticed some issues with Alea, Frea and Valerica head parts and worn armors records which it fixed this is likely because I created a new merge (that always happens)

Removed Morrowloot + Patches stuff and that Ordinator error that we discovered.

and I have removed Fading pride SRLE Extended from my game as it was causing the mismatched texture bug with Carlotta (head and body difference colours).

I also Merged the patch from SirJesto fixing the AAE Perks and removed any WAA stuff.

Edited by Darth_mathias