SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

OK so I have done a quick speed test all the way through to fighting the first dragon both with and without morrowloot installed and to be frank I can't see the difference in the distribution of loot so maybe we might as well just get rid of it and free up some space. this will mean new patches for LOTD, AAE and the 2 retexture CR's which means I'll have to install option 1 unless someone who has option 1 installed wants to remove Morrowloot dependencies and pass me the updated esp.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Still cant edit my post....sorry for spamming.... Ok so i managed to get down to 20ish load screens but disable the "Save on" options (i know i was already supposed too but i liked them but i like fast load times more) I tried disabling the ENB and Noble Skyrim plus amwhatever Caves and Mines and it didnt really seem to help improve load times

What else can i try? SHould i try removing things like Frostfall, Campfires, and iNeed? i dont plan on using them as i suck too much at the game to make it harder lol hell i already had to completely disable WIldcat

Fyi this testing has all been done inside Bleak Falls Barrow and the game runs perfectly fine outside of load times

Try removing textures only mod and see if it still slow. That kind of mods don't have lots of high-res textures because they're just mostly equipments. The one that retexture buildings, landscapes are.

I've resized all my textures to 1K and loading time decreased around 30% which is better now.

OK so I have done a quick speed test all the way through to fighting the first dragon both with and without morrowloot installed and to be frank I can't see the difference in the distribution of loot so maybe we might as well just get rid of it and free up some space. this will mean new patches for LOTD, AAE and the 2 retexture CR's which means I'll have to install option 1 unless someone who has option 1 installed wants to remove Morrowloot dependencies and pass me the updated esp.

So it is included in LotD?

Lots of removing if it is decided to be removed.

Edited by reddvilzz

So it is included in LotD?

Lots of removing if it is decided to be removed.

Well according to SirJesto a stripped down version has been integrated in to LOTD for some time which i never knew until like yesterday. so if that is indeed the case we might as well just get rid of it and save on some esp space and conflict headaches.

Well according to SirJesto a stripped down version has been integrated in to LOTD for some time which i never knew until like yesterday. so if that is indeed the case we might as well just get rid of it and save on some esp space and conflict headaches.

Yeah, SirJesto seems to be right. Here's quote from Legacy of the Dragonborn description ("Technical" tab):

"Morrowloot items are already integrated into Legacy and thus all Legacy does is disable the Morrowloot references of these items, instead placing it's own versions. Use of morrowloot for it's re-balancing features requires a patch from Legacy patch central to address some vanilla item conflicts, but you do not need morrowloot if all you want are the items it provides."

A noobish question - when I make merged patches at the end of the guide, should I keep the plugins order from LOOT or should I order them for merge like in your guide? I was trying to find an answer for that but I don't know - maybe I'm blind ;)

what i do i run loot but then order plugins at the bottom as the guide.

What i also do is a have seperate profile just for merging and only activate the mods require a particular merge

BROKEN LINK:

[undeath USLEEP Patch]
20px-Info-Logo.png      Notice:Please note if you have the latest version of the Conflict Resolution you do not need this mod as it has been rolled into that
CORE
 Undeath USLEEP Patch - 1.0 - by Darthmathias and Sirjesto Files to download :
  • MISCELLANEOUS - Undeath USLEEP Patch

Mod notes: Compatibility patch between Undeath and USLEEP.

Special thanks to Sirjesto for originally creating this patch

NEW LOTD Patches Merged file posted (excludes MUS patch)

AAE Patches Merged file was sent to Darth/Paul to add the Animals Merged master to it, then it will be posted.

Users should also download and install the appropriate perks patch for AAE that I made to fix the resistance issues.  This patch will not be needed when the new version of AAE is released in the future.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/goe9i98non8601w/AAE_Perks_Patch.7z