SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I am super excited to start using this load order but a question or 2. If I understand from a previous post, major additions are more orless done for the time being correct? Its more or less done? Also how much leeway would one have for adding onto this? Theres a few quest mods I wanted like Clockwork or Princess Ambiral and a couple other things id like to add but I know theres an esp limit and stuff. Lastly it seems most of the armor mods are CBBE, would installing CBBE instead of UNBP cause issues?

Yes you can add mods esp count gives you room for more.

No major additions will take place. Everything is pretty much there.

If you add a different body you will need to drop unp armor conversions and add for your body.

I'm just deciding I'm going to include Realistic Boat Bobbing after rejecting it from the beginning of the guide.

Is there any extra patches needed for this pack except the one from SRLE? Since we use animated clutter do we need the patch?

You can install as per srle base, animated clutter is from srle base.

Hello, been a while. Decided to play with the build from about a month back and am level 31 with no significant crashing/texture issues.

However, I have experienced a strange bug with the Disparity standing stones. The Lover Stone has an 'Absorb Stamina' effect that isn't removed upon taking other blessings. It's a bit of a problem, because it makes it impossible to win brawls, or some Companion sparring sessions. Additionally, it triggers aggro for every animal I pass in the wild.

I tried toggling vanilla blessings in the Disparity MCM, but the effect still sticks.

Forgive me if it has already been addressed, but I did not find it when searching, nor has the bug report been addressed on the mod page.

got a question,,(posseble bug)

i cannot craft any greatswords higher than steel,,,, dwarfen,, orcish,, i cannot make,,, i have taken the perk to be able to craft them, and i can craft other dwarfen and orcish stuff and weapons,, just not greatswords.

they are not even on the list of stuff i cannot make (lacking stuff) its just like they are not in the game anymore.

you guys have any ideas of what could do that ??

in Crafting overhaul 2handed is enabled.

cheers

Canadus

Hello, been a while. Decided to play with the build from about a month back and am level 31 with no significant crashing/texture issues.

However, I have experienced a strange bug with the Disparity standing stones. The Lover Stone has an 'Absorb Stamina' effect that isn't removed upon taking other blessings. It's a bit of a problem, because it makes it impossible to win brawls, or some Companion sparring sessions. Additionally, it triggers aggro for every animal I pass in the wild.

I tried toggling vanilla blessings in the Disparity MCM, but the effect still sticks.

Forgive me if it has already been addressed, but I did not find it when searching, nor has the bug report been addressed on the mod page.

Kryptopyr has been quite absent for a while. Not sure when this may get fixed.  You might want to try using Aurora by Enai for your Standing Stones and just turn them off in Disparity.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29311/?

Kryptopyr has been quite absent for a while. Not sure when this may get fixed.  You might want to try using Aurora by Enai for your Standing Stones and just turn them off in Disparity.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29311/?

I've tried doing this, as Aurora is already included in the modlist, but the 'Absorb Stamina' effect stays stuck to the character. Would hate to have to restart after all this time lol. Would it be possible to remove the effect via console?

First off, thank you for this guide.  I spent a very long time trying to integrate LotD into Neo's SRLE way back when and it never ran quite as smoothly as this does.  

That said, I'm experiencing a bit of an issue with the miscellaneous merge.  Since we put DSAMG into the merge, I'm back to vanilla dragon soul absorbs.  I checked the merged folder and it didn't contain any of the assets from the the DSAMG folder, although the records are where they should be in the merged esp.   I definitely have all of the merging options set up correctly per SRLE, and my other merges are working just fine.  Any insight as to what's going on here, the best way to fix this, and whether a fix would require a new save?

First off, thank you for this guide.  I spent a very long time trying to integrate LotD into Neo's SRLE way back when and it never ran quite as smoothly as this does.  

That said, I'm experiencing a bit of an issue with the miscellaneous merge.  Since we put DSAMG into the merge, I'm back to vanilla dragon soul absorbs.  I checked the merged folder and it didn't contain any of the assets from the the DSAMG folder, although the records are where they should be in the merged esp.   I definitely have all of the merging options set up correctly per SRLE, and my other merges are working just fine.  Any insight as to what's going on here, the best way to fix this, and whether a fix would require a new save?

try manually copying and pasting all the assets into the miscellaneous merge if that fail drop it fom the merge although that may effect the CR.

the other option is to move the esps to the optional section but still have DSAMG activated in the left pane.

Edited by Darth_mathias

got a question,,(posseble bug)

i cannot craft any greatswords higher than steel,,,, dwarfen,, orcish,, i cannot make,,, i have taken the perk to be able to craft them, and i can craft other dwarfen and orcish stuff and weapons,, just not greatswords.

they are not even on the list of stuff i cannot make (lacking stuff) its just like they are not in the game anymore.

you guys have any ideas of what could do that ??

in Crafting overhaul 2handed is enabled.

cheers

Canadus

hey testing some more..  i can make elven greatswords when i choose the perk in smithing,,,  but still not orcish or dwarfen.

i even tried resetting my perks ising the 5 hearts,,  but it dont help... i can still not make the greatswords.

i allso cannot buy them in stores,,, that is,, i have never seen the "missing" greatswords in stores either

any ideas??

cheers

Canadus

Edited by canadus

hey testing some more..  i can make elven greatswords when i choose the perk in smithing,,,  but still not orcish or dwarfen.

i even tried resetting my perks ising the 5 hearts,,  but it dont help... i can still not make the greatswords.

i allso cannot buy them in stores,,, that is,, i have never seen the "missing" greatswords in stores either

any ideas??

cheers

Canadus

Rebuild your Bashed Patch?  There isn't really any way that all the greatswords can be deleted from the game unless it is a leveled list issue.  As for CCOR, there might be an issue there, but without seeing your load order it's hard to tell.