SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Hmm, I don't think I have those installed currently.  I'll end up patching Hunterborn to a project I'm working on soon which contains. a good bit of SRLE and SRLE LOTD but it'll be a week or so before I get around to that.

You can look below and use whatever you find useful... literally no expectation of support is given. ;)  If you have questions and I have time I'll answer... just don't be upset if I don't.  Some may be useful.. a-lot is minor stuff.. Having said that I learned alot in the process though and my load orders are super stable. *shrugs*  I edit them periodically as I notice things that I missed or that shouldn't have actually been changed... the latter seems to be pretty rare so far.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hmj7x6vc3yj7g1h/AADF0LKCBw2ypspwrclyLhHja?dl=0

Dang that is a neat list. I'm in a CR mood today and went through all the ones that apply for my load order.. and actually found quite a few edits that I completely missed. Kudos to you for keeping things so organized. In my case I just have several patch files at several points in my load order called something random like 'GLOBAL PATCH FOR MINOR FIXES' .. which are then overridden by cosmetic mods that contain all these changes as well.. it's a mess really and your list made me very aware of that ::P:

Edited by Pretendeavor

Wow that is a lot of patches. Thank you for sharing, I'll use that for any mods that I used.

Can I ask those that have installed Civil War Overall how is it behaving with the current SRLE Extended LOTD setup and would people like see it back in the guide?

I have just joined the Imperial so far with my new game, definitely gonna progress through pretty soon after finished dealing with the city overhauls which I think doesn't have to be on a new game.

Dang that is a neat list. I'm in a CR mood today and went through all the ones that apply for my load order.. and actually found quite a few edits that I completely missed. Kudos to you for keeping things so organized. In my case I just have several patch files at several points in my load order called something random like 'GLOBAL PATCH FOR MINOR FIXES' .. which are then overridden by cosmetic mods that contain all these changes as well.. it's a mess really and your list made me very aware of that ::P:

Glad they were useful to someone.  Let me know if you notice anything I messed up in one of them.  I'm sure mistakes were made somewhere!

Edited by jdsmith2816

Glad they were useful to someone.  Let me know if you notice anything I messed up in one of them.  I'm sure mistakes were made somewhere!

There were some pretty good catches!

There were just a few minor oddities, but I don't remember which ones exactly as I was too lazy to write them down, sorry :p The only thing I remember is that some usleep patches forwarded changes that I didn't see in the original usleep plugin, so maybe they were reverted/changed in one of the latest usleep updates or maybe you accidentally copied skyrim.esm's or another plugin's record. But I only encountered this a couple of times and they were very minor edits. I'm also far from an expert so they might not even have been mistakes.

I might go through them again when changing my build at some point, I'll make sure to write down any oddities then !

PS If there's anyone else going through these, don't forget to patch ELE after you're done copying records. I forget this all the time and end up blaming my ENB for changes to interiors.. *sigh*

Edited by Pretendeavor

I have just joined the Imperial so far with my new game, definitely gonna progress through pretty soon after finished dealing with the city overhauls which I think doesn't have to be on a new game.

Speaking of city overhauls. I was wondering if there would be any major conflicts with mods like JK's Whiterun with the current build of SRLE: LotD, obviously mods that touch Arthmoor's would cause problems, but I would like to add a bit more spice to whiterun, in particular, and don't want to drastically upset the balance of things. My current build is incredibly stable, I just have some VRAM space to work with. 

Speaking of city overhauls. I was wondering if there would be any major conflicts with mods like JK's Whiterun with the current build of SRLE: LotD, obviously mods that touch Arthmoor's would cause problems, but I would like to add a bit more spice to whiterun, in particular, and don't want to drastically upset the balance of things. My current build is incredibly stable, I just have some VRAM space to work with. 

yes Snazzy Furniture and Clutter overhaul conflicts with JK's you will need to install the No exteriors patch which is available in the Fomod. I also believe Shurah has created a patch for ICAIO and JKs.

Personally I wouldn't use any City Overhauls I find them all too performance heavy for my liking.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Speaking of city overhauls. I was wondering if there would be any major conflicts with mods like JK's Whiterun with the current build of SRLE: LotD, obviously mods that touch Arthmoor's would cause problems, but I would like to add a bit more spice to whiterun, in particular, and don't want to drastically upset the balance of things. My current build is incredibly stable, I just have some VRAM space to work with.

So far JK lite or maybe super lite is completely compatible in my test. Or you can ask Paul about it since I'm using his city overhauls recommendation.

Since you mentioning VRAM which is my problem with only 2GB. In game the readings are always around 1.9 - 2.0GB mostly, tried to reduce textures to 1K and just keeping 2K for mountains and such. What's the problem when you maxed out the VRAM limits?

Obviously I know it could cause stutter when swapping, but since I'm living with that 1.9 - 2.0GB while playing I don't really see any problem with it whatsoever.

a bit of promotion for Paul's latest project which now is beta testing SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Paul666root/SRLE_LOTD_Reqtified

forum here: https://forum.step-project.com/topic/11414-srle-legacy-of-the-dragonborn-reqtified/

this was something I mention in passing to attempt if I had the time but they have taken upon themselves to create it and Him and JD have worked there arses off on this so go show them some love.

Edited by Darth_mathias

thanks!

EDIT: i used with SRLEx LOTD JK superlite plus dawn of skyrim (with patches from both for each other) no problems on performance.

also Winterhold Rebuild is a nice mod that i use with ETAC winterhold. (both patched)

Plus a merge of few small mod collection on expansions like docks, villages, inns, dungeons etc. These do not need too much CRing. I can't offer any support for these installations i just wanted to say it is possible.

Edited by paul666root

There were some pretty good catches!

There were just a few minor oddities, but I don't remember which ones exactly as I was too lazy to write them down, sorry :p The only thing I remember is that some usleep patches forwarded changes that I didn't see in the original usleep plugin, so maybe they were reverted/changed in one of the latest usleep updates or maybe you accidentally copied skyrim.esm's or another plugin's record. But I only encountered this a couple of times and they were very minor edits. I'm also far from an expert so they might not even have been mistakes.

I might go through them again when changing my build at some point, I'll make sure to write down any oddities then !

Oh, I should have said something... I consider USLEEP to be vanilla + USLEEP  so records in the __usleep patches could be from the actual usleep plugin or from any of the 4 vanilla esm if there are records that needed restoring.

Can something happen if I merge your civil war overhaul patches ?

All of my modular patches are safe to merge just order them alphabetically.  Any conflicts between my patches should already be resolved by a modname__mod1__mod2 patch. 

If you want things to be consistent any modname__mod1__mod2 should be renamed to zz modname__mod1__mod2  The added zz ensures those mods will drop to the bottom of the merge it's contained in which is 'generally' the correct choice.  I just haven't gotten around to re-naming the mods in question yet.

PS If there's anyone else going through these, don't forget to patch ELE after you're done copying records. I forget this all the time and end up blaming my ENB for changes to interiors.. *sigh*

Hmm, what do you mean?

Clarification: he considers VANILLA as Vanilla + DLCs + USLEEP  :;):

lol yeah, what paul said. ;)

Oh, I should have said something... I consider USLEEP to be vanilla + USLEEP  so records in the __usleep patches could be from the actual usleep plugin or from any of the 4 vanilla esm if there are records that needed restoring.

Ah yea I suspected something like that. Good to know I'm not going mad

Hmm, what do you mean?

Well just that not every patch is made with ELE in mind, so if you copy a lot of records under 'CELL' into a new plugin and let that plugin load after ELE, there's usually some lighting changes from ELE that need to be carried over (but you could of course use your ele patches for that)