SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Can I ask those that have installed Civil War Overall how is it behaving with the current SRLE Extended LOTD setup and would people like see it back in the guide?

I've started the civil war with CWO + Immersive Patrols on a SRLE LOTD install but didn't progress much past the first mission before getting sidetracked with.... other things.  I'm around 20 or 22 iirc and nothing strange encountered.

Can I ask those that have installed Civil War Overall how is it behaving with the current SRLE Extended LOTD setup and would people like see it back in the guide?

I haven't got a chance to actually start a new game with CWO. I'm still struggling in determining what records to forward to the CR. The ones in the old guide are all set but there's other conflicts that I'm not sure.

That being said, I would love to see CWO added to the guide.

I haven't got a chance to actually start a new game with CWO. I'm still struggling in determining what records to forward to the CR. The ones in the old guide are all set but there's other conflicts that I'm not sure.

That being said, I would love to see CWO added to the guide.

Check below for CWO patches... not sure what all is relevant to you but the USLEEP patch definitely needs to be applied as CWO reverts several important fixes.  If you're using a single CR patch at the end then you can simply load the patches up then copy as override the records you want to update into your final CR patch.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2227296/cwo%20patches.zip

Edited by jdsmith2816

Check below for CWO patches... not sure what all is relevant to you but the USLEEP patch definitely needs to be applied as CWO reverts several important fixes.  If you're using a single CR patch at the end then you can simply load the patches up then copy as override the records you want to update into your final CR patch.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2227296/cwo%20patches.zip

That's great! Thank you so much.

Yes, I'm using a separate CR patch, I don't want to mess up with the SRLE LotD CR.

So what I'm doing is applying the forward records that affect CWO from the old guide first, into my personal CWO CR. Then I will overwrite it with the appropriate patches you just sent me.

I understand how to forward conflicting records in TES5Edit but it's scary when you don't know what is a good or a bad conflict.

That's great! Thank you so much.

Yes, I'm using a separate CR patch, I don't want to mess up with the SRLE LotD CR.

So what I'm doing is applying the forward records that affect CWO from the old guide first, into my personal CWO CR. Then I will overwrite it with the appropriate patches you just sent me.

I understand how to forward conflicting records in TES5Edit but it's scary when you don't know what is a good or a bad conflict.

For usleep i actually look everything up on https://www.afkmods.com/Unofficial%20Skyrim%20Legendary%20Edition%20Patch%20Version%20History.html and make a judgement call if it's an intentional overwrite or not...  for mods that came out before the update in question happened it obviously wasn't intentional.. maybe it should be fixed, maybe not

You get a feel for the consequences the more you study how things work and think about the goal of the mod.  A lighting mod probably shouldn't be reverting reverb settings for instance.

Specifically for CWO there's a reddit post where Arthmoor goes over some things that definitely need to be fixed which CWO is reverting... I don't have the ilnk handy though.

Edited by jdsmith2816

You get a feel for the consequences the more you study how things work and think about the goal of the mod.  A lighting mod probably shouldn't be reverting reverb settings for instance.

Learning a bit more about the CK definitely would help me to determine what a specific FormID is used for. I just downloaded a spreadsheet with some detailed info at Nexus

I was looking at the file you shared with the CR for CWO. I like how you do a CR for each conflicting mod and save them separate and then it's easier just to merge them like you mention, by overwriting each CR in TES5Edit.

Do you by any chance happen to have Dawn of Skyrim and Hunterborn installed on top of your SRLE LotD? If so do you have similar CR for these?

Learning a bit more about the CK definitely would help me to determine what a specific FormID is used for. I just downloaded a spreadsheet with some detailed info at Nexus

I was looking at the file you shared with the CR for CWO. I like how you do a CR for each conflicting mod and save them separate and then it's easier just to merge them like you mention, by overwriting each CR in TES5Edit.

Do you by any chance happen to have Dawn of Skyrim and Hunterborn installed on top of your SRLE LotD? If so do you have similar CR for these?

Hmm, I don't think I have those installed currently.  I'll end up patching Hunterborn to a project I'm working on soon which contains. a good bit of SRLE and SRLE LOTD but it'll be a week or so before I get around to that.

You can look below and use whatever you find useful... literally no expectation of support is given. ;)  If you have questions and I have time I'll answer... just don't be upset if I don't.  Some may be useful.. a-lot is minor stuff.. Having said that I learned alot in the process though and my load orders are super stable. *shrugs*  I edit them periodically as I notice things that I missed or that shouldn't have actually been changed... the latter seems to be pretty rare so far.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hmj7x6vc3yj7g1h/AADF0LKCBw2ypspwrclyLhHja?dl=0

• +1 1

You can look below and use whatever you find useful... literally no expectation of support is given. ;)  If you have questions and I have time I'll answer... just don't be upset if I don't. 

No worries, I wouldn't expect any support. I appreciatte the fact of you sharing what you have done for your setup on a personal level. ::):

It's an amazing feeling to get a build like this up and running, even more amazing to lose yourself for 5 hours playing it without a hiccup. 

I have known about LotD since it's release, and am pretty glad I stayed away from the details for as long as I did. This setup compliments it perfectly. 

Edited by Thenatural