SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

The Ordinary Women states to use a USLEEP version. Is that a different version than the one contained in the Ordinary Women archive?

EDIT: Okay, it looks like the ordinary women usleep patch (the one from the link on the ordinary women description page). is no longer in the database. 

Edited by Thenatural

you can do that or you should be bale copy those records into the newer CR if it does add the older CR as a master.

Yes, that was easier. Actually there were a few more records that needed forwarding.

I hope I don't regret adding CWO to my new game ::):

Edited by edynacio

On second thought what I'm about to do is very frustrating. I just done around 5 or 6 mods which are overwritten because I use SMC and it already causes me a headache because the amounts of files.

For me I use Spluff to gather the textures on the Virtual Data of MO to reduce the textures in case I have problem with VRAM.

In conclusion it's complicated and time consuming. So I won't bother continuing it. Thank you for all of the suggestions.

SMC guide coming out Soon ^.^

yes it will require conflict resolution best thing to do is  check my older SRLE Extended Conflict Resolution CR sub guide https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Darth_mathias/SRLE_Extended_Conflict_Resolution#Conflicts_and_Fixes

You can also get the older CR from the nexus page for the old guide as well.

There's also some USLEEP fixes that definitely need to happen... otherwise it re-introduces several fixed issues.

this is how to remove

Wyre Bash Create Dummies (Uses this method if you do not have the esp plugin downloaded)

Use this method to create dummies of plugins you wish to remove from the premade Conflcit Resolution.

1. Load Wrye Bash click on the CR and select File->Create dummy esps (this will create fake esps for what you are missing and place them into the overwrite folder).
  2. Load TES5edit with only SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp Selected wait until backgound loader has finished.
  3. Right click on SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp and check for errors.
  4. Remove the records that are broken from SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp (they will show after checking for errors).
  5. Save and Exit.
  6. Load SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp again in TES5Edit and then clean masters once done save and exit.
  7. Remove Fake plugins fron the overwrite folder.

Should also then search the CR guide with the name of the ESP you are removing so that you can revert any left over records to previous override... Otherwise you can end up with strange things going on.  Not all records modified necessarily result in a formid being used from the master thus aren't found by the mentioned script.

Edited by jdsmith2816

There's also some USLEEP fixes that definitely need to happen... otherwise it re-introduces several fixed issues.

Should also then search the CR guide with the name of the ESP you are removing so that you can revert any left over records to previous override... Otherwise you can end up with strange things going on. Not all records modified necessarily result in a formid being used from the master thus aren't found by the mentioned script.

Can't wait to see the SMC guide! Even though I have use it until now and it is amazing and stunningly beautiful.

The problem of using SMC and this guide is that there are some textures which are not being used by the SMC from the guide and I do not know which one is better.

Me personally just use the texture mods that are not included in SMC from this guide to overwrite SMC's completely.

Thank you.

Should also then search the CR guide with the name of the ESP you are removing so that you can revert any left over records to previous override... Otherwise you can end up with strange things going on.  Not all records modified necessarily result in a formid being used from the master thus aren't found by the mentioned script.

Shoudnt cwo be fine with that edit though as it was the only edit in last guide and was stable then? Or what fixes would need to be made? (If you have time, pm me about it, very interesyed in adding cwo to my load order)

OK guys with the loss of both Mizzog and the Ordinary Women USLEEP Patch and now the possibility of The Ordinary Women mod itself could disappear due the the mod author being banned from the nexus; I will likely be giving the NPC section a complete overall when I come to do my Wiki redesign which likely start sometime next week as I have some time off next week to do stuff.