SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Is it okay to delete the conflicting files from mods texture and meshes mostly? Trying to reduce some space used since the loser mods files are not used anyways.

Is there a quicker ways to delete the conflicting mods instead manually opening each mods?

Well if you want to be complete about this (and you REALLY need the space) what you could do is use SPLUFF to extract everything in your Mod Organizer virtual /Data directory which would basically make a complete copy of every file which is actually being used in the game.  Then place that last in your load order and activate it so everything is overwritten.  Then go ahead and delete every original mod leaving just the one giant combined mod.  Any mod which subsequently updates you would just install as normal after the combined mod, hide anything you don't want and let the rest of the new files override.  This does however completely negate the whole point of Mod Organizer :P  Just saying, because you can :D

The irony being of course, that you actually need enough space in the first place to be able to make the copy before you can then use that copy to free up the space...

Edited by dunc001

On second thought what I'm about to do is very frustrating. I just done around 5 or 6 mods which are overwritten because I use SMC and it already causes me a headache because the amounts of files.

For me I use Spluff to gather the textures on the Virtual Data of MO to reduce the textures in case I have problem with VRAM.

In conclusion it's complicated and time consuming. So I won't bother continuing it. Thank you for all of the suggestions.

If I use Civil War Overhaul with the guide, does it need CR or a LOOT rule? Or it's just a matter of dropping it in the mod profile.

yes it will require conflict resolution best thing to do is  check my older SRLE Extended Conflict Resolution CR sub guide https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Darth_mathias/SRLE_Extended_Conflict_Resolution#Conflicts_and_Fixes

You can also get the older CR from the nexus page for the old guide as well.

Has there been any word on when mizzog will be adding makeovers (or it's equivalent?) back? I'm attempting to use only bijin's (Warmaidens, NPCs, and Wives) from the optional install, yet it seems no matter what fiddling I do with my load order, I am still at the mercy of the occasional "grey face bug" when dealing with NPCs that are specifically from warmaidens. If I start a brand new game in whiterun, it is pretty much a coin toss as to which NPCs from Warmaidens will have the bug, and which will be okay. 

It seems without the conflict resolution, I am either going to have to live with the current iteration of visual bugs, or just remove one of my favorite mods all-together. 

Has there been any word on when mizzog will be adding makeovers (or it's equivalent?) back? I'm attempting to use only bijin's (Warmaidens, NPCs, and Wives) from the optional install, yet it seems no matter what fiddling I do with my load order, I am still at the mercy of the occasional "grey face bug" when dealing with NPCs that are specifically from warmaidens. If I start a brand new game in whiterun, it is pretty much a coin toss as to which NPCs from Warmaidens will have the bug, and which will be okay. 

It seems without the conflict resolution, I am either going to have to live with the current iteration of visual bugs, or just remove one of my favorite mods all-together. 

I have no Info on an eta for mizzog. you could removed the records for the male companions from the NPC Retextures Merged - SRLE Extended LOTD - Optional Installation and the SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retextures - Conflict Resolution - Optional Installation then clean the masters and you should be able to use it.

I have been meaning to sort this out but due to lack of time and enthusiasm I haven't.

I have no Info on an eta for mizzog. you could removed the records for the male companions from the NPC Retextures Merged - SRLE Extended LOTD - Optional Installation and the SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retextures - Conflict Resolution - Optional Installation then clean the masters and you should be able to use it.

I have been meaning to sort this out but due to lack of time and enthusiasm I haven't.

I might give it a go this evening, I just get a bit over my head when dealing with NPCs and characters. It hasn't been all that important until I started streaming, and people want to see pretty NPCs

Thanks a lot. 

Other than the unfortunate removal of mizzogs mod, the build is incredibly stable, and runs flawlessly on my machine. I've been getting compliments left and right. I'll throw some of my screenshots up on the nexus page when I get up and rolling again. 

Amazing work!

I might give it a go this evening, I just get a bit over my head when dealing with NPCs and characters. It hasn't been all that important until I started streaming, and people want to see pretty NPCs

Thanks a lot. 

Other than the unfortunate removal of mizzogs mod, the build is incredibly stable, and runs flawlessly on my machine. I've been getting compliments left and right. I'll throw some of my screenshots up on the nexus page when I get up and rolling again. 

Amazing work!

this is how to remove

Wyre Bash Create Dummies (Uses this method if you do not have the esp plugin downloaded)

Use this method to create dummies of plugins you wish to remove from the premade Conflcit Resolution.

1. Load Wrye Bash click on the CR and select File->Create dummy esps (this will create fake esps for what you are missing and place them into the overwrite folder).
  2. Load TES5edit with only SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp Selected wait until backgound loader has finished.
  3. Right click on SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp and check for errors.
  4. Remove the records that are broken from SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp (they will show after checking for errors).
  5. Save and Exit.
  6. Load SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp again in TES5Edit and then clean masters once done save and exit.
  7. Remove Fake plugins fron the overwrite folder.

yes it will require conflict resolution best thing to do is  check my older SRLE Extended Conflict Resolution CR sub guide https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Darth_mathias/SRLE_Extended_Conflict_Resolution#Conflicts_and_Fixes

You can also get the older CR from the nexus page for the old guide as well.

I just looked into the old CR sub guide. It looks like the only record for Civil War Overhaul.com is:

Dialog Topic

00039F6C <WICourierDeliveries>\ 00071440 (I have a letter her for you)

Conflict Resolution: Use Record from Civil War Overhaul.com then move VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter from Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp and the Condictions from ForgottenCity.esp

Problem Resolved Changes from Civil War Overhaul , The Forgotten City and Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch needed to be merged.

Would it be ok just to use this old CR by deleting all records in TES5Edit, except the one mentioned above?

I really don't have experience in doing a CR, so maybe this would be a easy way out.

Edited by edynacio

I just looked into the old CR sub guide. It looks like the only record for Civil War Overhaul.com is:

Dialog Topic

00039F6C <WICourierDeliveries>\ 00071440 (I have a letter her for you)

Conflict Resolution: Use Record from Civil War Overhaul.com then move VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter from Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp and the Condictions from ForgottenCity.esp

Problem Resolved Changes from Civil War Overhaul , The Forgotten City and Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch needed to be merged.

Would it be ok just to use this old CR by deleting all records in TES5Edit, except the one mentioned above?

I really don't have experience in doing a CR, so maybe this would be a easy way out.

you can do that or you should be bale copy those records into the newer CR if it does add the older CR as a master.