SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Sorry, what? I'm using rsc, and the guide says the merge patch is missing this file, so DL'd the fomod, and acquired every file the guide lists:

DBM_AOS_Patch.esp

DBM_CACO_Patch.esp

DBM_CRF_Patch.esp

DBM_DPA_Patch.esp

DBM_ESFCompanions_Patch.esp

DBM_ImmersiveHorses_Patch.esp

DBM_IWIA_Patch.esp

DBM_HeavyArmory+IWIA_Patch.esp

DBM_MoreInterestingLoot_Patch.esp

DBM_MAS_Patch.esp

DBM_MUS_Patch.esp

DBM_RSChildren.esp (This is optional and NOT included in LOTD Patches Merged - use this patch only if you installed NPC Retextures - Optional Install)

DBM_SCRR_Patch.esp

DBM_Sofia_Patch.esp

DBM_WAA_Patch.esp

DBM_CCF_Patch.esp

DBM_WAFR Patch.esp

DBM_CCOR_patch.esp .

TCIY-BCS Patch.esp

Now I can just merge all of these, and grab the CCOR replacer for heavy armory, and I'm all set, yes? Sorry for the confusion

You can merge every DBM patch you have if you want.  The CCOR replacer for Heavy Armory is included in the FOMOD, so if you installed patches from that, it installed the replacer .esp already.

Edited by sirjesto

Lotd patches merged uses 3 more patches that are not listed there. You can also just add to that merge the record from the rs children. Its just one

So it's ok to merge LOTD Patches Merged.esp with DBM_RSChildren.esp?

If so, should DBM_RSChildren.esp go first or after in the merge sequence?

Also, LOTD Patches Merged.esp has to be renamed before merging with DBM_RSChildren.esp in order for Merge Plugins to accept a new LOTD Patches Merged.esp output filename, right?

So it's ok to merge LOTD Patches Merged.esp with DBM_RSChildren.esp?

If so, should DBM_RSChildren.esp go first or after in the merge sequence?

Also, LOTD Patches Merged.esp has to be renamed before merging with DBM_RSChildren.esp in order for Merge Plugins to accept a new LOTD Patches Merged.esp output filename, right?

Personally i have copied the record to SRLE Extended LOTD - RS Children Patch I have been meaning to update patch that with this record including but not got a round to it.

Personally i have copied the record to SRLE Extended LOTD - RS Children Patch I have been meaning to update patch that with this record including but not got a round to it.

Great. That will avoid a lot of trouble in the users end.

So, once you update the SRLE Extended LOTD - RS Children Patch we just have to install LOTD Patches Merged from Legacy of The Dragonborn Patch Central , and we are good to go without extra trouble?

Great. That will avoid a lot of trouble in the users end.

So, once you update the SRLE Extended LOTD - RS Children Patch we just have to install LOTD Patches Merged from Legacy of The Dragonborn Patch Central , and we are good to go without extra trouble?

yeah guess I'll have to get my arse in gear and get the updated patch out.

Uploading now.

Edited by Darth_mathias

So, I am at the portion of the guide where I need to aquire/install the Merged LOTD Patches. 

If I am reading right, I should wait to test the build until the update to install the Merged Patches if I am using RSChildren?

EDIT: Can I just download the RS Patch from the SRLE LotD page and be done with it? Do I even need it if I didn't use the Option 2 install portion of the guide? Or will the Patches Merged ESP from the Patch Central page be okay?

Edited by Thenatural

Is the "CACO - SkyUI Patch.esp" listed in the CACO merge actually "SRLE Extended LOTD - CACO - SkyUI.esp"?? because thats the only one I see.

yes it is i just forgot to change it in the name merge cos Paul pointed out I uploaded the wrong version of the patch (it is now correct)

You can use the textures and meshes no problem  bigdeano made the patch but I'm sure it's ok to include them.

Thanks SirJesto I will credit Bigdeano then.