SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

No, the installation guide says to make sure that you set "bFull in skyrimPrefs.ini"

Post Installation: This is only needed if you plan to run Skyrim in Windowed mode. Make sure you set bFull Screen 0 in skyrimPref.ini file

And i search in my skyrimPrefs.ini and i do not have that entry, so i wonder under what it goes "Display... GamePlay.... General... etc)

well the guide says clearly before this that when you set up BethINI to click windowed mode.... then you will have that entry.....

edit: and for One Tweak the guide says: Make sure you set bFull Screen 0 in skyrimPref.ini file as in check again just to be sure about this ...

Edited by paul666root

hey, no clue if this is bug or something but every time I go to a locke ddoor let's say the riverwood trader and it's locked I don't get that window to knock and so on just normal lockpick minigame? do i have to set something up so it works?

I used to have the same issue. Leaving Simply Knock unmerged fixed the issue for me for the most part. The knock window still occasionally fails to appear for me, but just doing a quick save usually fixes those situations for me for some reason.

Don't merge simply knock, it has a dll.

I should eventually figure out why...

I've had simply knock in my gameplay merge forever and it works just fine.  I did however make a point of having it load first in the merge so no renumbering took place.  Don't know if that helps or not.

Maybe, but its best to leave those alone.

I don't know much about skse plugins, so I take the "leave it alone" approach. I may take a look later, no promises though.

I don't think relinker would have any ability to "fix" this though.

Edit: I looked through the source to give any indication of a specific ref and it doesn't seem like it.

Anyhow, apparently dll are able to be decompiled but I don't even know what I'd be looking for, much less alter.

If any sort of functionality came about, it'll like be a warning, rather than a fix.

I've had simply knock in my gameplay merge forever and it works just fine.  I did however make a point of having it load first in the merge so no renumbering took place.  Don't know if that helps or not.

Maybe, but its best to leave those alone.

I don't know much about skse plugins, so I take the "leave it alone" approach. I may take a look later, no promises though.

I don't think relinker would have any ability to "fix" this though.

Edit: I looked through the source to give any indication of a specific ref and it doesn't seem like it.

Anyhow, apparently dll are able to be decompiled but I don't even know what I'd be looking for, much less alter.

If any sort of functionality came about, it'll like be a warning, rather than a fix.

I agree with Hishutup best to drop Simply knock from the merge and save headaches it's not as if we're running out of plugin space with the guide at the moment.