SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

See this is the problem I mentioned alot of npc have this floating weapon bog, anyone know how to fix?

[spoiler=Screenshots]

enb_2016_09_21_03_18_45_32.jpg

enb_2016_09_21_03_19_05_82.jpg

enb_2016_09_21_03_32_38_96.jpg

check DSR again. Delete all DSR output and rerun it and make sure you use the nodes in the guide. Also are you using a different body than in srle?

Btw Paul, in the CR for Race the Imperial Race and Dunmer Race still have slot 44 on it. I think it should be removed because the others don't have it.

ok fixed

well i would just leave it as bethini sets it. I'm sure the program sets the default video card used by windows. If you changed to 1 i think you switched to the integrated one. Anyway best ask DoubleYou it's his program here-> https://forum.step-project.com/topic/8987-bethini-by-doubleyou/page-26?hl=%2Bbethini&do=findComment&comment=181922

Skyrim sets it by default to 0, from the author, it is a setting for dual monitors

Redid evrything on the end fnis, wyrebash and so one, still the same with the weapons

Well this is something that i can't reproduce... i don't really know why this is happening to you. Does anyone else have this problem?

If noone else has this then it is something on your setup but i can't think of something now... 

normally problems like this happen because of the bones in the skeleton. Try clean installing the xpmse again and then rerun dsr. Check MCM menu after with the SRLE settings. If anything else comes to mind i'll post

edit: also if you installed new animations check if those dont alter the skeleton

Edited by paul666root