SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

well these blocks values vary. They do not stay on the same percentage in every location. I think the 32 block (at least for me) it's usually the one that gets the most percentage (around 90%). Anyway bear in mind that this is something i noticed by changing the value set in crash fixes ini little by little. I don't have vast knowledge on how memory blocks work. For more info you should ask Meh321

Basically you just want to adjust them up/down until the higher of the two stays between 85-95%. Lower values are not good because as Meh says, empty memory is wasted memory. For me, on my massive load order with mostly 2k and a lot of additional gameplay mods I'm at 150. Don't be worried about high values, just get it right for your system.

I actually found that using AlignHeapAllocate=1 caused bottlenecks for me and leaving it as 0 seems to be more stable. Like I said, every setup is different.

Edited by dunc001

Basically you just want to adjust them up/down until the higher of the two stays between 85-95%. Lower values are not good because as Meh says, empty memory is wasted memory. For me, on my massive load order with mostly 2k and a lot of additional gameplay mods I'm at 150. Don't be worried about high values, just get it right for your system.

I actually found that using AlignHeapAllocate=1 caused bottlenecks for me and leaving it as 0 seems to be more stable. Like I said, every setup is different.

https://imgur.com/a/s4IyU

are these values ok?

Edited by kareemamr50

Hei again, I am not sure when is coming to the installation guide and the merges.

When installing for -NPC - Retexture - Core, the installation order is:

• Inhabitants of Skyrim - NPC Overhaul
  • WSCO - Windsong Skyrim Character Overhaul (MOD MERGED, INACTIVE IN MO)
  • ENPCO Inhabitants of Skyrim with USLEEP v3.0.5 (MOD MERGED, INACTIVE IN MO)
  • NPC Retextures Merged - Core

when it comes to the integration guide.

Following the installation guide, after ENPCO - Inhabitants of Skyrim with USLEEP,  comes the "SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retextures - Core - Conflict Resolution" which is a mod by itself from the link provided.

And then in the merges, we merge:

Files to merge:

• NPC_Overhaul_V_3_.esp (From ENPCO Inhabitants of Skyrim with USLEEP v3.0.5)
  • WSCO - Better NPCs.esp
  • WSCO - OcciBetterMale.esp
  • WSCO - OcciFemaleUNP.esp

File Name:

• ---> NPC Retextures Merged - Core

That link "SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retextures - Core - Conflict Resolution" It is that (I suppose) the just above files already merged and being provided so we do not need to do the merge ourselves?

My doubt also comes because the merged file name above it is not the same as the one provided, one is ... NPC Retextures merged core.esp and the provided is ... .. retextures - Core-  Conflict Resolution.esp

So maybe are to different files

Edited by richardo11

Hei again, I am not sure when is coming to the installation guide and the merges.

When installing for -NPC - Retexture - Core, the installation order is:

• Inhabitants of Skyrim - NPC Overhaul
  • WSCO - Windsong Skyrim Character Overhaul (MOD MERGED, INACTIVE IN MO)
  • ENPCO Inhabitants of Skyrim with USLEEP v3.0.5 (MOD MERGED, INACTIVE IN MO)
  • NPC Retextures Merged - Core

when it comes to the integration guide.

Following the installation guide, after ENPCO - Inhabitants of Skyrim with USLEEP,  comes the "SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retextures - Core - Conflict Resolution" which is a mod by itself from the link provided.

And then in the merges, we merge:

Files to merge:

• NPC_Overhaul_V_3_.esp (From ENPCO Inhabitants of Skyrim with USLEEP v3.0.5)
  • WSCO - Better NPCs.esp
  • WSCO - OcciBetterMale.esp
  • WSCO - OcciFemaleUNP.esp

File Name:

• ---> NPC Retextures Merged - Core

That link "SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retextures - Core - Conflict Resolution" It is that (I suppose) the just above files already merged and being provided so we do not need to do the merge ourselves?

My doubt also comes because the merged file name above it is not the same as the one provided, one is ... NPC Retextures merged core.esp and the provided is ... .. retextures - Core-  Conflict Resolution.esp

So maybe are to different files

No. This SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retextures - Core - Conflict Resolution.esp is the Conflict Resolution for NPC Retextures Merged - Core.esp just like SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp is the CR for the whole guide.

This is just a separate esp from the Main CR so that you can choose from the two options for NPC retextures (Core or Optional Install) each of the has their own CR separate from the main one.

No. This SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retextures - Core - Conflict Resolution.esp is the Conflict Resolution for NPC Retextures Merged - Core.esp just like SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp is the CR for the whole guide.

This is just a separate esp from the Main CR so that you can choose from the two options for NPC retextures (Core or Optional Install) each of the has their own CR separate from the main one.

So i should (in my case) install the NPC retexture core, do the merge and then install the "NPC Retextures Merged- Core-Conflict Resolution.esp"? (and place it just below?)