SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

ok i'm not seeing anything wrong with them... VMAD is carried over from CCF on all these records. What CR are you using?

even in the subguide are there all of them

That's weird, I was using the SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retextures - Conflict Resolution v1.20 when posting this, and now I've updated to v1.21 and it is the same results the records are not forwarded properly.

I'm assuming it's ok to install RUSTIC CHILDREN if using RS Children.

I'm asking because the mod description states that RUSTIC CHILDREN - BODY - 2K, uses the face and body textures

If using SMC yes they both are being used. I just noticed it till now.

OK. Since the poll was 60% in favor to keep RSC, but also 21 votes to switch... so i tried to make both parties happy.

We switched to Rustic Children (works good with the Core NPC Retextures and has no esp) but also we kept RSC too as an optional. (RSC works good with the Optional Install NPC Retextures).

So the main SRLE Extended LOTD Conflict Resolution is free of RSC but i made a separate patch for those who want to use the mod. Also who want to use RSC need to use beside LOTD Patches Merged the DBM_Children_Patch (RSC patch) for LOTD.

That i know it says it doesnt have children mod patch in it, if that is all I can keep the old one cause am using children patch right?

if you are using RSC then yes you can keep the old LOTD patches merged. That one only has one record in plus for a NPC to make it compatible with RSC.

That's weird, I was using the SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retextures - Conflict Resolution v1.20 when posting this, and now I've updated to v1.21 and it is the same results the records are not forwarded properly.

If using SMC yes they both are being used. I just noticed it till now.

but NPC Retextures CR does not contain those records.... only the main CR.

I'm assuming it's ok to install RUSTIC CHILDREN if using RS Children.

I'm asking because the mod description states that RUSTIC CHILDREN - BODY - 2K, uses the face and body textures

RUstic Children contains only textures for children. We use the Body only version since we also use Rustic Clothing Hearthfire which contains already the clothes for children.

Edited by paul666root

Oh wow. I guess I've missed some things. So if I use the optional NPC Retextures I have to use both the main CR and the one I already used?

yes you need both the Main CR and the SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retextures - Conflict Resolution - Optional Installation as the NPC one only covers guess what the fancy NPC Records from the rextextures mods.

yes you need both the Main CR and the SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retextures - Conflict Resolution - Optional Installation as the NPC one only covers guess what the fancy NPC Records from the rextextures mods.

Okay thanks Darth, looks like I missed understood.

Can I copy as override the SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retextures - Conflict Resolution records to my own CR? Trying to save some esps.

sorry. I posted locations in a post on page 210, prob should have quoted it but here is the section about where i crash.  " exact spots I crash when walking on foot are just past the farm north of rorikstead,  going cross country north from whiterun I crash by the bandit camp crossing the  river about 5 mins south of dragonsbridge.  Going from whiterun down road towards dawnstar crash shortly after entering dawnstar hold.  Cannot take carriage or fast travel succesfully to solitude, dawnstar, or morthal.  have sucessfully tested traveling to all other hold capitals without an issue."

to make best description if you open the world map and draw a straight line from just north of rorikstead to dawnstar, I crash when I cross that line heading north.  

Allocators is set to 1.  coudnt find a record crash info setting so entered it in th ini.  however I have had crash fixes notify me when a bad nif file caused a crash a couple weeks ago.   Testing the different profiles in MO, SLRE BASE is still working no problem, its just the extended LOTD profile causing the issues.  

ok. None of these crashes occur to me. I walked north of Rorikstead past the farm to the crossroads... no crash. Walked the road from Whiterun to Dawnstar... no crash. Crossed the river you mentioned also.

I can also fast travel and use carriage to all 3 towns you mentioned.

Are these crashes repeatable to you ? What mods are you using on top of LOTD guide?

Have you tried using in Crash Pugins the custom memory blocks?

i use now

CustomMemoryBlock=1

CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMb=112

try setting this up until you get by looking in the console between 80-90% to the memory blocks