SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

hey guys

just wanted to know what mods are major fps heavy so i could know

and is my enb setting correct?

https://pastebin.com/04XPEdFC

what is your fps count ?

you can lower your shadow resolution and reflection resolution settings under the detail tab in bethini for an fps boost beside what darth suggested in base SRLE mods modified for better performance section at the bottom of the guide just before the mcm settings that should solve your fps problem.

i am using 1024 for the shadow resolution and only 256 for reflection resolution and currently i am running my game at 35-40 fps but i am using windows 10 and i am using 3d lods for EVT and high settings for dyndolod and i am happy with the 35-40 fps since i used to run the game at 25-30 fps with everything at ultra settings so instead i used the high setting with only texture at ultra and these shadow and reflections setting.

just give it a try and if that didn't help and you want to remove some mods i would  start with footprints and wet and cold if i were you but first try lowering your setting see if that gonna work out for you.

what is your fps count ?

you can lower your shadow resolution and reflection resolution settings under the detail tab in bethini for an fps boost beside what darth suggested in base SRLE mods modified for better performance section at the bottom of the guide just before the mcm settings that should solve your fps problem.

i am using 1024 for the shadow resolution and only 256 for reflection resolution and currently i am running my game at 35-40 fps but i am using windows 10 and i am using 3d lods for EVT and high settings for dyndolod and i am happy with the 35-40 fps since i used to run the game at 25-30 fps with everything at ultra settings so instead i used the high setting with only texture at ultra and these shadow and reflections setting.

just give it a try and if that didn't help and you want to remove some mods i would  start with footprints and wet and cold if i were you but first try lowering your setting see if that gonna work out for you.

ok thanks but did you do it with everything installed like the trees and flora and texture mods and i have a gtx 970 and 8gb ram is that enough? 

Edited by kareemamr50

What's MO3S - Alternate Textures for? Can anyone explain this?

I saw some records which have several of these. Is it better to just use one of them or both of them works just fine?

Also I noticed some armor records that CCF use but overwritten by other mods like 

Undeath.esp \ Armor \ 0010CFE4 <ClothesMonkRobesColorBrownHooded>

0010CFEA

0010CFEB

0010CFEC

CCF have VMAD on them while it is being overwritten by Undeath the VMAD is not carried over.

CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp \ Armor \ 0007C932 <ClothesMGRobesArchmage>

CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp \ Armor \ 0010F570 <ClothesMGRobesArchmage1Hooded>

CCF keywords is not carried over.

Weird cause In the cr patch I got from this guise has does records carried over, do you maybe have an older cr?

ok thanks but did you do it with everything installed like the trees and flora and texture mods and i have a gtx 970 and 8gb ram is that enough? 

yeah, i have everything installed and i use gtx 980 and 16gb ram just give it a try see if it helps, if it didn't then go on with removing some mods.

I saw some records which have several of these. Is it better to just use one of them or both of them works just fine?

Also I noticed some armor records that CCF use but overwritten by other mods like 

0010CFEA

0010CFEB

0010CFEC

CCF have VMAD on them while it is being overwritten by Undeath the VMAD is not carried over.

CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp \ Armor \ 0010F570 <ClothesMGRobesArchmage1Hooded>

CCF keywords is not carried over.

these look OK to me although

0010CFEA

0010CFEB

0010CFEC

needs to have Data - Data Records and armor rating records forwarded from CCF. I have informed Paul about it

I'm running out of VRAM, and would like to reduce my usage.   I've already installed 1K instead of 2K textures for pretty much everything I can, and am building medium DynDOLOD, but I'm concerned that the latest flora and EVT stuff is more expensive than I need.   I'm not fully up to speed on the ramifications of all the EVT and DynDOLOD options in this guide, having been mostly just following directions, but I would like a better understanding.

So, could anyone suggest some alternative install options for EVT and DynDOLOD that will save me RAM - and the implications of those choices?  Specifically, I want to make sure I'm not using 3D LODs and other high-cost stuff.  Frankly, I don't care much how trees look in the distance, so long as it's not horrible - I just want to stop stuttering every time I turn around or enter a new cell.

OK still crashing any time i go near northern half of world.  Still no error message from crash fixes.  Things ive tried so far, enabling data sync mode in enb local.ini.  re-running dyndolod.  launching without dyndolod.  disabling enb.  Re-installing enb.  exact spots I crash when walking on foot are just past the farm north of rorikstead,  going cross country north from whiterun I crash by the bandit camp crossing the  river about 5 mins south of dragonsbridge.  Going from whiterun down road towards dawnstar crash shortly after entering dawnstar hold.  Cannot take carriage or fast travel succesfully to solitude, dawnstar, or morthal.  have sucessfully tested traveling to all other hold capitals without an issue.  Installation is letter by letter to the guide, except for using organic ENB and imaginator to adjust colors.  Also disabled default ENB DOF and installed dynavision as its static DOF is better for performance.  Only other difference is using a texture replacer for wolves-"true wolves of skyrim"  tried disabling all these mods and running with just guide setup its still crashing.  Rest of game runs exellent just cant access anything from rorikstead in a straight line across to morthal.  Its like there is an invisible wall causing me to crash anytime i try to go north of it.  

Also I noticed some armor records that CCF use but overwritten by other mods like 

0010CFEA

0010CFEB

0010CFEC

CCF have VMAD on them while it is being overwritten by Undeath the VMAD is not carried over.

CCF keywords is not carried over.

ok i'm not seeing anything wrong with them... VMAD is carried over from CCF on all these records. What CR are you using?

even in the subguide are there all of them

Edited by paul666root