SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

ok i think that only the choice is your patch is needed. I looked in xEdit and the CCOR patch is already covered by the main DBM patches.

Actually the BCS-CCOR patch changes the OBND - Object bounds Z2 for 2 books from 1 to 2, so maybe that patch still neeeded? We are merging them on the end anyway. at least that's how it looks in the file when i checked it with xEdit.

Do you think I can take my version of Immersive college of Winterhold that I have in my first instance on Mo and add it to this Instance of MO? will it have all of the same Tes5edits or will I have to redo it

yes will have the same edits you can copy it just fine

I am installing Unofficial ELFX SMIM ENB fps performance patch. Even though it is green in TES5edit I guess I still remove the Bee and Bard.

if you don't remove it you will have an invisible floor in one of the rooms there upstairs i think

Actually the BCS-CCOR patch changes the OBND - Object bounds Z2 for 2 books from 1 to 2, so maybe that patch still neeeded? We are merging them on the end anyway. at least that's how it looks in the file when i checked it with xEdit.

did not notice that. I'll take a look again.

hy after reading the Moon and Star topic, it says we need this patch for rs children https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68258/?

thanks I'll take a look.

how come we are not installing the Men of Winter patch in legacy of dragonborn?

it's only 1 record doesn't contain the changes form NPC Retexture merge so I will deal with it in the CR.

Edited by Darth_mathias

this is actually what i have done for now while I am building and tweaking

Would you explain how you set up a second MO?  Do you have to have a second instance of Skyrim to put it in?  Or do you put it in the same Skyrim folder as your first one?  I am confused as to how it is done.

I have an aptly named  'g:\SkyrimTools' folder and amongst it's contents are a few copies of MO.  Just name the MO folder differently and you can have several copies there with their own profiles and mods as long as you're using the stand alone version instead of the installer.  I create differently named shortcuts on my desktop for the different mod organizers.