SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Hey everyone

i want to know which mods should i remove to get a 50 to 60 fps with gtx 970

did anyone test that out? i didn't to remove any mods but i keep getting 20 fps so i would really appreciate the help

ENB first and foremost of all. But not to remove it but instead use the ENBoost otherwise game will CTD right away because of all the big textures.

If you're using JK Skyrim (even Lite edition) - that one is also a heavy FPS hitter.

Set TESV.exe process priority to High and play fullscreen (windows borderless and windowed is reducing FPS significantly).

Edited by raycrios

Well I like to have them separately: npc retextures and faces.

i dropped UNO2... the females look alike almost all of them and kinda plastic

has it been confirm that windowed mod is significantly reducing fps? Darth and I have always plan with Windowed mode with OneTweak out any issuesbut this needs investigating.

i tried in full screen mode and had the same fps... absolutely no difference. Maybe this is a thing with some PC setups only

OK the CR for the NPC Retextures - Core is up.

I didn't had the chance to test this ingame so who wants to use these retextures please test them and tell me if i made any mistake

Edited by paul666root

i dropped UNO2... the females look alike almost all of them and kinda plastic

i tried in full screen mode and had the same fps... absolutely no difference. Maybe this is a thing with some PC setups only

OK the CR for the NPC Retextures - Core is up.

I didn't had the chance to test this ingame so who wants to use these retextures please test them and tell me if i made any mistake

So the UNO will be kept side by side with WSCO? Or will it be replaced with others?