SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

SO

I returned to solitude to visit the galllery and found this waiting at the front door.

Totally not super creepy. Nope.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/52nclcka4tnffyw/enb%202016_09_07%2023_01_32_33.bmp?dl=0

this is a known issue it is because Bethesda used a Simple NPC scripts to just make them stand idle but it doesn't always work I thought it was fixed via USLEEP.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

So just RRR Enhanced, plus the ELFX and NSUtR patches if I want to switch to the Enhanced version?

Here are my notes for the patches I'm using for RRR:

Realistic Room Rental Enhanced Patches

Realistic Room Rental Enhanced (in FOMOD)

RRR_ELFX-Patch.esp (will be overwritten by ELFX Patch - by Neo)

RRR_3DNPC-Patch.esp

RRR_ELFX-Patch.esp (by Neo, will overwrite RRR_ELFX Patch)

No Snow Under the Roof

NSutR RRRE Patch.esp - by CJ2311/Neovalen (merged in No Snow Under The Roof Merge)

Bathing in Skyrim (in FOMOD, will be merged Bathing in Skyrim Merged)

Bathing in Skyrim - Realistic Room Rental.esp

Bathing in Skyrim - Hunterborn.esp (convert animal fat into soap)

Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul (patch in FOMOD)

Immersive Citizens - RRR patch.esp

Snazzy Furniture and Clutter Overhaul (in FOMOD, will be merged in Snazzy Overhaul Patches Merged)

SFCO - Realistic Room Rental Patch.esp

this is a known issue it is because Bethesda used a Simple NPC scripts to just make them stand idle but it doesn't always work I thought it was fixed via USLEEP.

There isn't a true fix.

USLEEP has a workaround but with stressed scripting systems the script doesn't fire quick enough.

The whole thing is kind of creepy when you look at how it works. It gave me the chills while researching and I don't get like that easily.

Here are my notes for the patches I'm using for RRR:

Realistic Room Rental Enhanced Patches

Realistic Room Rental Enhanced (in FOMOD)

RRR_ELFX-Patch.esp (will be overwritten by ELFX Patch - by Neo)

RRR_3DNPC-Patch.esp

RRR_ELFX-Patch.esp (by Neo, will overwrite RRR_ELFX Patch)

No Snow Under the Roof

NSutR RRRE Patch.esp - by CJ2311/Neovalen (merged in No Snow Under The Roof Merge)

Bathing in Skyrim (in FOMOD, will be merged Bathing in Skyrim Merged)

Bathing in Skyrim - Realistic Room Rental.esp

Bathing in Skyrim - Hunterborn.esp (convert animal fat into soap)

Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul (patch in FOMOD)

Immersive Citizens - RRR patch.esp

Snazzy Furniture and Clutter Overhaul (in FOMOD, will be merged in Snazzy Overhaul Patches Merged)

SFCO - Realistic Room Rental Patch.esp

Thanks. Not using Bathing in Skyrim but had forgotten about the 3DNPC and IC patches.  From memory the one (or maybe two?) of the patches aren't mergable - IC one possibly.  Was there not a CRF one somewhere too or am I thinking about something else?

So What happened basically ?

- Bring your silver got removed

- Npc retextures got tweaked but I don't understand why it makes a whole bunch of changes in left and right panes in the history ?

That's all ?

i moved npc retextures up a bit. Check the integration page to see more clearly

added a CR for npc retextures optional install separate from the Core CR so that the core CR for the NPCs i'm currently working at won't be overwritten and easier to choose without having to remove dependancies.

• +1 1

Thanks. Not using Bathing in Skyrim but had forgotten about the 3DNPC and IC patches.  From memory the one (or maybe two?) of the patches aren't mergable - IC one possibly.  Was there not a CRF one somewhere too or am I thinking about something else?

I'm not merging Immersive Citizens - RRR patch.esp. I believe Neo is not using any patch for CRF in is guide

i moved npc retextures up a bit. Check the integration page to see more clearly

added a CR for npc retextures optional install separate from the Core CR so that the core CR for the NPCs i'm currently working at won't be overwritten and easier to choose without having to remove dependancies.

Thanks for taking the time to update the guide. I know you've been busy.

I'm assuming you will be keeping the NPC Retextures - Optional Installation even after the NPC Retextures - Core is finalized. That would be most helpful for the users that prefer that setting.

I'm not merging Immersive Citizens - RRR patch.esp. I believe Neo is not using any patch for CRF in is guide

Thanks for taking the time to update the guide. I know you've been busy.

I'm assuming you will be keeping the NPC Retextures - Optional Installation even after the NPC Retextures - Core is finalized. That would be most helpful for the users that prefer that setting.

yes this will remain since i'm using it also. What can i say i like my eye candy  ::P:

Does the CR main file from yesterday still include the old npc retexture CR? Using the guide from sept 4 now and it doesnt mention downloafing the npc CR separately.

the one in the Old Files on nexus is.

Why does every patch on the Nexus SRLE LotD patches page say it requires Deadly Dragons and Diverse Dragons...

i'll check this and try to fix

Thanks for doing this. I really like the existing NPC section.

Also, there are some errors in the NPC Retexture CR with Aela and Frea records.

have you downloaded both NPC retextures merged and NPC retextures CR ? both have been updated

Edited by paul666root