SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

ok i checked the integration guide. It's ok as it is.

let me clarify. we use all these mods.

• Tamriel Reloaded Trees
  • Caribou Gone
  • Skyrim Flora Overhaul Regular Edition
  • Custom Placed Trees Megapatch
  • Skyrim Flora Overhaul
  • Skyrim Flora Overhaul Billboards
  • Skyrim Flora Overhaul - Large Juniper Trees
  • Skyrim Flora Overhaul - Tall Pines (Scots Pine Replacement)
  • SFO on Steroids
  • Enhanced Vanilla Trees
  • Enhanced Vanilla Trees - Billboards
  • Immersive Fallen Trees Mod
  • Trees Merged

after you install them remove the esps from Caribou Gone, Tamriel reloaded trees, Skyrim flora overhaul regular edition (1.91). Copy the esps from Skyrim flora overhaul (2.5b), SFO on steroids, Custom placed trees megapatch (this has 4 esps), Immersive fallen trees and EVT into a separate mod folder. Leave all assets (all mods installed and checked) in MO. Merge the esps you copied in the separate mod folder.

Is important to place them exactly as in the integration guide in left pane (for the LODs).

then use the ReLinker to make the LODs compatibile with the new merged trees mod. Place relinker output before Dyndolod texgen. Then do dyndolod.

Relinker needs to be ran everytime you make the Treess merge(for update for example)

So just to be clear, we're "copying and pasting" the ESPs into the new folder, not "cutting and pasting" per the guide...right?

Thx

but whee am i missing it,, bcos

Skyrim Flora Overhaul Regular Edition v1.91

Special Installation: Do not install the following file/folders:

• Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp ???
  • SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp

you do need to also install SFO As per SRLE Base so Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp actually come from 2.5b and SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp actually come from Custom Placed Trees Megapatch which is install in SRLE Extended LOTD

So just to be clear, we're "copying and pasting" the ESPs into the new folder, not "cutting and pasting" per the guide...right?

Thx

you can "cut and paste" or "copy and paste" or even in MO setting just deactivate "Copy general assets" for that merge. I don't know why Darth just doesn't do it the 3rd way but i guess it how to keep an eye on things.

I am sure by now you all know that my husband is a demented demented man.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

you do need to also install SFO As per SRLE Base so Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp actually come from 2.5b and SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp actually come from Custom Placed Trees Megapatch which is install in SRLE Extended LOTD

aa ok... never thought to look as far back as the srle BASE installation.,..

Since i was already using SFO v2.5b from Neo's SRLE do i need to remove it with all the optionals or just remove the main and the billboards ?!

don't remove anything from SFO 2,5b you need everything including billboards and the main. Is the guide not clear enough ? i need imputs on this because maybe we didn't write something clear enough

Edited by paul666root

don't remove anything from SFO 2,5b you need everything including billboards and the main. Is the guide not clear enough ? i need imputs on this because maybe we didn't write something clear enough

mathias is using v1.91 of SFO should i use both versions ?

I think the guide is fine as is for a first time installer... It was only confusing when updating since if you installed srlex a good while ago you don't think to go back and look at the SRLE base to remember it had it's own version of sfo.. and that you have to cut out various textures/meshes from it...  Atleast that's the trouble I ran into.  Then again it could just be becuase i'm so far diverged from the pack.