SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

maybe we should look for alternative to EL

I actaully think it is EVT with it's new Uber textures and meshes we might have to reduce the tress size to smaller or basic yes I know we all like the larger tress but is the fps hit worth it? or we go back go back to Skysight - Simply Bigger Trees. need to do some check of the FPS

well i need to have a rethink on EL and EVT cos the hit of using both to way to much for my liking now..

EVT doesnt hit the fps at all for me, but EL is killing it.

I've been recommending Skyrim Landscape Overhaul for awhile.

If you come across any incompatibility, I can passively fix it in my patch

If you want LOADs more trees, try Custom Placed Trees Megapatch.

After playing a bit of Enderal, Im thinking about doing my own take on the landscapes but I am really unsure of it. 

I have issues with other landscape mods but I'd try to passively support a lot of mods that I use.

EVT doesnt hit the fps at all for me, but EL is killing it.

I've been recommending Skyrim Landscape Overhaul for awhile.

If you come across any incompatibility, I can passively fix it in my patch

ok i will take a serious look Hishutup my FPS is still tanking in Falkreath but i thing that is due to ELFX Exteriors I like.

I seriously don't know what has happened to my performance lately it was all working fine before i had to reinstall my OS again and now is terrible.

ok i will take a serious look Hishutup my FPS is still tanking in Falkreath but i thing that is due to ELFX Exteriors I like.

I seriously don't know what has happened to my performance lately it was all working fine before i had to reinstall my OS again and now is terrible.

I doubt it would be ELFX exteriors, falkreath runs at a perfect 60 with SLO, EVT and ELFX during preliminary runs.

I was going to say maybe set affinity because landing skyrim on a physical core and its respective HT core can cause sudden performance dip, but it is rng but it is somewhat noticeable but I see you have an i5 which doesnt have this "issue".

This guide has some things on it.

I've been trying to assemble an immersive interesting landscape, I can share what I have so far.

I am VERY intolerant of land tears, trees in buildings, unesseccary FPS hit, and any sort of weirdness; in other words, it has to be perfect.

I can fix most issues if there is a specific combo you'd like to see, shoot me a PM and we may be able to get a thing going

I doubt it would be ELFX exteriors, falkreath runs at a perfect 60 with SLO, EVT and ELFX during preliminary runs.

I was going to say maybe set affinity because landing skyrim on a physical core and its respective HT core can cause sudden performance dip, but it is rng but it is somewhat noticeable but I see you have an i5 which doesnt have this "issue".

I've been trying to assemble an immersive interesting landscape, I can share what I have so far.

I am VERY intolerant of land tears, trees in buildings, unesseccary FPS hit, and any sort of weirdness; in other words, it has to be perfect.

I can fix most issues if there is a specific combo you'd like to see, shoot me a PM and we may be able to get a thing going

Sounds promising. :D

Paul, are the CR changes from 1.17 updated in the subguide yet? History shows last revision was on the 17th?

probably not yet it is only a small update removed the two trolls edit from the NPC section  these are covered by AAE Merge patch now

and added

001092f4 - use record from inigo then move the VMAD from USLEEP

Edited by Darth_mathias
  • +1 1

Paul, are the CR changes from 1.17 updated in the subguide yet? History shows last revision was on the 17th?

It's not up to date. I'm at my cabin up in the mountains can't edit now. It's just 3 edits anyway 2 trolls and something about inigo

I am VERY intolerant of land tears, trees in buildings, unesseccary FPS hit, and any sort of weirdness; in other words, it has to be perfect.

This is the combination i was looking into since EL drops too much the fps and i dobt want to use smaller trees thats a NO NO for me.