SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

The f4 key ? is it the freevram key or something else ?

My cpu is at 100% and cpu at 60-70% most of the time I'm not sure about any bottleneck.

By the way How can I add a found horse in the wilds to my herd/get ownership with immersive horses? 

The use button is steal but most likely their owner is dead, but I can't keep them with me anyhow ?

Edited by Monobloc

The engine is just tricky, Looking at some spots will drop your fps no matter what your specs are or stuff.

I'm actually at 25 fps in riften and I have a 1080 gtx lol, even disabling the ENB doesn't change it, I'm not sure, maybe it's linked to particles density or something ?

I think you're right on my issue with the falkreath entrance been Particle density I have so far removed the lights but left the smoke effect and  fps is still 30fps by the signpost.

is there and ini tweak to lower Particle density?

Removing 4k vurts foliage definitely helped with performance. Are there any other mods similar that have better performance?

If you have not done already you also could try removing the Greener Pine and Clutter option since that is 4k as well. 

Do you know Enhanced Vanilla Trees - Billboards Generator is at v1.2.6BG? The guide is at v1.2.5BG.

fixed

iMaxDesired=6000 in skyrimpref.ini. 

The issue is that vivid weathers was made with this value in mind, if you lower it, the snow particles/fog effect will not be as strong or working as intended (It won't break it you'll just have less particles)

ok guess I'll have a play with that

Sorry for double posting but, I have to make myself clear, I'm not 100% sure it's due to particles density.

But I've remarked that a lot of times I had fps drops looking at or at the general direction of smoke particles, Such as the waterwheel in riverwood, several forges and such.

Sorry for double posting but, I have to make myself clear, I'm not 100% sure it's due to particles density.

But I've remarked that a lot of times I had fps drops looking at or at the general direction of smoke particles, Such as the waterwheel in riverwood, several forges and such.

yeah also don't forget that Farmhouse chimneys adds smoke effects too. I am also tempted to disabled the smoke effects from the chimneys in Falkreath. to see if that helps some of the frame rate issue in that village. 

Edit: Doesn't seem to make that big a difference I think Falkreath is very over cluttered anyway with both Enhanced landscapes and EVT both add stuff there. kind of wish there was a modular version of both so could disable one or the other in Flakreath without having to go through xEdit but alas there isn't.

Edited by Darth_mathias

So, this is a performance problem I have had since I started modding , but maybe I can finally crack it with some help.

My machine is n intel i5 4960k @ 3.50 Ghz, 16GB of RAM, and video cards is a Geforce GTX 980 with 4 GB of VRAM. 

Skyrim and MO are all installed on a SSD.

Mt problem isn't with FPS, per se, (I get a pretty steady 60 indoors and 40 or so outdoors) its with "stuttering"... as I run around in any outdoor area, every 20 or 30 seconds the game gets stuck for a sec and then continues... so that is either (I assume) stuff loading into memory or VRAM.

What are things I should try to fix this?

I am using all of the settings in the LOTD guide.

Thanks!

Just delete the Falkreath worldspace edits in xEdit and see if it improves things.

5 mins job to do so...back up initial plugin as to quickly revert to it after testing.

yeah that what i am doing just need to work out if i want to gt rid of enahaned landscape edits or EVT edit also only want to remove these edit from the village and nowhere else so need to work whats what.

So, this is a performance problem I have had since I started modding , but maybe I can finally crack it with some help.

My machine is n intel i5 4960k @ 3.50 Ghz, 16GB of RAM, and video cards is a Geforce GTX 980 with 4 GB of VRAM. 

Skyrim and MO are all installed on a SSD.

Mt problem isn't with FPS, per se, (I get a pretty steady 60 indoors and 40 or so outdoors) its with "stuttering"... as I run around in any outdoor area, every 20 or 30 seconds the game gets stuck for a sec and then continues... so that is either (I assume) stuff loading into memory or VRAM.

What are things I should try to fix this?

I am using all of the settings in the LOTD guide.

Thanks!

by your specs We have similar setup and are getting mostly similar FPS. You all need to realize with this setup being so heavily modded you won't get 60 fps 100% of the time. That being said have you tried using Skyrim performance monitor to check VRAM usage.

I would also strong recommend downgrading texture sizes.

I am working on how to improve performance you need to bare with me.

Edited by Darth_mathias