SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Has Localized Localized Thieves Guild Jobs mod been considered before? I find it so annoying for non fast travel characters to get the stolen goods and I'm sure many others feel the same too. 

I personally find the radiant quest requirements for thieves guild to be the most annoying part of Skyrim...  I use TGR to set requirement to 1 per city with a total of 4.  Additionally I utilize All Thieves Guild Jobs Concurrently to enable starting each of them at the same time..  This let's me complete them organically as I'm around those parts of the world and feels less like a forced slog.

If you happen to enjoy that part of the game as is then ATGJC is still nice even without reducing the number of required quests.  Being able to grab several at once reduces the 63 required trips for completion to a more manageable 18.

Hey Paul... 0006F453 has typo Thieves Guide rather than Thieves Guild.  Someone using ctrl-f to find references would miss it.

0006F453 DialogueGenericUniqueVoices

Conflict Resolution: Use record from NPC Knockout Overhaul.esp then move the DNAM - General from Thieves Guide Requirements.esp.

Problem Resolved: Changes from NPC Knockout Overhaul and Thieves Guide Requirements - No Auto Quest Start needed to be merged.

fixed. thanks

that's actualy from Neo's guide maybe suggest it to him too.

Hey Paul... 0006F453 has typo Thieves Guide rather than Thieves Guild.  Someone using ctrl-f to find references would miss it.

0006F453 DialogueGenericUniqueVoices

Conflict Resolution: Use record from NPC Knockout Overhaul.esp then move the DNAM - General from Thieves Guide Requirements.esp.

Problem Resolved: Changes from NPC Knockout Overhaul and Thieves Guide Requirements - No Auto Quest Start needed to be merged.

we actaully shouldn't have this in our CR cos we are not using NPC Knock Overhaul

Edited by Darth_mathias

this actually an issue with fading pride likely because the ESP is pointing to Bijin Wives and that file is being overwritten by fading pride or something like that. if you removed Fading pride altogether the issue goes away

I doubt it, isn't the overwritten part just well, makes it like it's the same file in the same folder ?

Anyways I fixed it, if you have the issue a quick tes5edit tweak fixes it like i said, ysolda record, copy worn armor value, paste it for temba, no seams. Because it's just tembahandtextures that are flawed to begin with, you could probably update the npc merge file with that to fix it.

Edited by Monobloc

I doubt it, isn't the overwritten part just well, makes it like it's the same file in the same folder ?

Anyways I fixed it, if you have the issue a quick tes5edit tweak fixes it like i said, ysolda record, copy worn armor value, paste it for temba, no seams. Because it's just tembahandtextures that are flawed to begin with, you could probably update the npc merge file with that to fix it.

I don't get that cos all bijin wive are pretty much using the same assets.

Plus if dropping fading pride fixes the issue why mess with the esp? and if it a problem with the original mod then rxkx22 need to know.