SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

got a question.

Following the guide to the letter,, is there ANY level managing,, "slow level progression" or stuff like that,.

reason i ask is i added my own SKSE uncapper.ini file, " that i have ben using for serval playthroughs" but after completing the first dungeon "bleak something cave" i was only about 20% towards lvl 2.normally i am about halfway to lvl 3 whan i am done.

so.... any level changing stuff going on i dont know about ??

cheers

Canadus

hi Paul666root

i have tried more or less to disable disparity's level change by choosing settings to "start attribs only" leaving out the +XP stuff, i hope this is enuff to "disable disparity's "level changes"

my uncapper.ini is a edited version of the original from oridinator, only changes i did to was making leveling a bit slower.

but normally i am halvway to lvl 3 by end of the cave,, so my levling is alot slower then it used to be.

any other ideas other then disparity. ??

cheers

Canadus

So guys, are you ok with the balance so far ? Dragons are a pain in the ass for me : the first dragon I encountered was level 50... I would really like to remove all static levels from the game and put a scaling, don't know if I could accomplish this with a mod ? Skytweaks for instance ?

So guys, are you ok with the balance so far ? Dragons are a pain in the ass for me : the first dragon I encountered was level 50... I would really like to remove all static levels from the game and put a scaling, don't know if I could accomplish this with a mod ? Skytweaks for instance ?

you could try Skytweak but I am also happy to lower the first dragons level so it will be easier for story progression just need to find him. but don't for get things like Deadly Dragon and DCO will also affect dragons so i am not sure how easy that will be too accomplish but i will look into it.

Edited by Darth_mathias

so the cr guide is up to date, with evrything that is used in it?

Edit: my bad just noticed you were asking about the CR guide not the CR itself lack of sleep is not good for ones brain but I believe the CR sub guide is up to date with all the latest stuff.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Edit: my bad just noticed you were asking about the CR guide not the CR itself lack of sleep is not good for ones brain but I believe the CR sub guide is up to date with all the latest stuff.

I was just asking cause right now I installed all the mods on the guide but will remove some of them, so have to adjust the resolution esp, but found this in the file 0002610C and it is not on the guide, and don't know what was changed, again something with MLU.esp aperently

Edited by minos55

Since I was unable to find what caused sahloknir to be a mechanical dragon I went along and fought him...He was level 70 and conjured spectres, Spiders and Centurions who were level 50 lol...After 15 mins I was able to kill him but I had to enter god mode..Impossible and not so immersive.

Since I was unable to find what caused sahloknir to be a mechanical dragon I went along and fought him...He was level 70 and conjured spectres, Spiders and Centurions who were level 50 lol...After 15 mins I was able to kill him but I had to enter god mode..Impossible and not so immersive.

I have a strong feeling that Deadly dragon could over leveling dragons too much cos when I look at Sahloknir in xEdit nothing is overwriting it.

Or there is some incompatibility between the dragon mods that no one has found yet. personally I am all for going back to using EMDR.

Edited by DarkladyLexy