SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

A little typo in guide - "FOMOD Instructions Improved closefaced helmets - Patches - SRLE Extended LOTD" version is 1.00 and name is Improved Closedfaced Helmets - PATCHES v1. Could not find file for half an hour, i though it should have exact same name as in the guide.

Edited by linar9415

I'm not sure. I haven't had any problems with attack speed with no fix enabled. 

And....in my game Aela has no head and only her teeth show, and her hair texture is purple. I have the latest conflict resolution...isn't that suppose to fix this issue? I do have CBBE instead of UNPB so maybe that's an issue???

Edited by Relentless757

I do have CBBE instead of UNPB so maybe that's an issue???

The NPCs merge is specifically designed for UNPB. All the armors you download in SRLE and Extended are for UNPB. It tells you to choose all the UNPB options...

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but I'm honestly not sure how you didn't think that would be an issue.

The NPCs merge is specifically designed for UNPB. All the armors you download in SRLE and Extended are for UNPB. It tells you to choose all the UNPB options...

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but I'm honestly not sure how you didn't think that would be an issue.

UUNP soon Kappa

I reinstalled everything to be CBBE instead of UNPB as individual mods so I can switch back and forth between them. So even if I make the merge myself again, would I have to go back to UNPB to fix the issue because of the CR? It wouldn't be a big deal, I only went to CBBE because I have armor mods not included in the guide that I made compatible with CBBE and Bodyslide. Speaking of which, does UNPB work with Bodyslide?