SRLE Extended Mod Suggestions

I've tried them all and I've got to say that AH Hotkeys is light-years beyond the rest.  Not only does it offer the most features and is the easiest to navigate and set up but it has built in FISS type capabilities, which is huge for those of us who seem to have to restart every week or two.  

ok thanks i will definatly give it a go maybe later tonight daugther has hoemwork to finish otherwise she will be in trouble.

If you don't mind talking to your computer, I've found voice attack to be very handy for doing non-common things. It still requires shortcuts, but allows you to use obscure shortcuts and not have to remember them.

"Equip Bow."

"Start Campfire."

etc

I generally set it up so that I can tell my character what to do for things that are not often repeated.

Edited by Electrocutor

If you don't mind talking to your computer, I've found voice attack to be very handy for doing non-common things. It still requires shortcuts, but allows you to use obscure shortcuts and not have to remember them.

"Equip Bow."

"Start Campfire."

etc

I generally set it up so that I can tell my character what to do for things that are not often repeated.

that is actually genius however don't have a mic at the moment. to bad the mod is also hidden at the moment

Edited by Darth_mathias

Darth,

Will this make you reconsider in keeping Wearable Lanterns from the main guide

Chesko â€@CheskoTES 2h2 hours ago

Updates: Wearable Lanterns 4 almost done. Adding back in candle lanterns. You can pick up any candle lantern in the world. #skyrim

it might but the main reason i never used wearable lanterns wasn't cos i disliked the mod it just i was always either an argonian or a khajiit thus I usually used preadator vision

Edited by Darth_mathias

it might but the main reason i never used wearable lanterns wasn't cos i disliked the mod it just i was always either an argonian or a khajiit thus I usually used preadator vision

I know what you mean.

I think it would make sense to add it so other races can benefit from it.

Plus is mergeable so it wouldn't take an extra esp.

Also, I feel that the guide would be more "complete" with this updated mod from Chesko.

Edited by edynacio

I know what you mean.

I think it would make sense to add it so other races can benefit from it.

Plus is mergeable so it wouldn't take an extra esp.

Also, I feel that the guide would be more "complete" with this updated mod from Chesko.

well if i did add it back in I would get rid of Simple Drop Lit Torches

Here's two mods I use just for convenience.  No scripts or anything, and they don't really conflict with anything (unless you are adding town and city expansions on top of your build), but they do use two extra esp slots:

Long Lost Smelters of Skyrim (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8298/?) - Adds smelters to certain locations including Riverwood (I really, really hate there is no smelter in riverwood)

Drinking Fountains of Skyrim (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24282/?) - Makes using mods like iNeed less of a chore, and adds kind of a cool little element to towns and cities.

Here's another interesting mod I've been following:

PC Head Tracking and Voice (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72039/?) - I play in third person, and in always bugs me how my character is always looking into space.  Playing with this fully enabled can get kind of crazy, as your character will stare at just about every object in the game, but you can tweak in MCM so you pretty much only look at people you're talking to, or where the mouse pointer is at.  Seems to be lightweight, and there are no conflicts with anything.  Honestly not really sure this should be in SRLE or Extended, but just thought I'd point out this interesting new mod for any other third person players out there.

I am already personally use Long Lost Smelters of Skyrim but i didn't think people would want it in but f you guys do then i'm sure I can add it in

the others never tried but i will however all mods testing and playing is now put on hold for a few days until my new graphics card show up.

It might be a good idea to bump the drinking fountain mod to Neo for use with base.

Edited by Darth_mathias

ok i am feeling people out on this one how would people feel about Morrowloot being included in SRLE Extended?

I use MLU already and I like it.  i have dreadflopp's pack on top of yours.  There are a few edits that needed to be done but they work really well together.

I think it does make for a different type of playthrough, however, and might not be for everyone.  People might prefer to just follow dreadflopp's guide if they want it but I could be wrong.

Edited by cstarkey42

I love MLU in my last playthrough. It makes obtaining high level gear more meaningful and rewarding. Combine it with Loot & Degradation make mining and breakdown equipment more meaningful as well.

I think dreadflopp' s pack is an excellent start. Some additional conflict resolution is needed though.

I vote for MLU.

Edited by darkside