SRLE Extended

Ah, the man himself! Thank-you for a quick reply.

I didn't realize you did both SR & SRLE (and they were separate things), I meant the one with the link you posted good sir!

I just wasn't sure if the best approach was to install your legendary edition, than extended, or follow the extended integrating guide, and sort of alt-tab between the three pages as you go step-by-step.

Three Pages = SRLE // SRLE EXTENDED // Integrating SRLE

It seems you could use "SRLE BASE" and then just check with the SRLE Extended Integrating page as you go along to ensure nothing is different (no changes to merge, mod add/removals)

But I think there's an easier way to do this... (@)_(@) lol

Actually Darth and Lexy do the SR:LE Extended guide. I think Neo was just pointing you in the right direction. :-)

I think Darth and Lexy recommend that you make sure SR:LE is working first because if there are any issues, it will be way easier to troubleshoot.

Then copy the profile in MO to a new profile (SRLE Extended), and install that guide. There are a few extra unneeded steps by doing it this way, but that is how the guide is written, and it will be a heck of a lot easier to troubleshoot if there is an error. Also, I expect it would be more difficult (and increase the possibility of a mistake) if you were constantly going back and forth between the two guides when installing.

Just my thoughts. :-)

@Jarl

Ah, okay. The many acronyms of Skyrim modding :) I will indeed to just that than, base guide, test, followed

by extended.

Are the extra steps centered around merges changing up a bit? I'll have to set aside a day for this and just be patient and thorough. The things

we do for Skyrim =D

Oh, and ty for the helpful thoughts!

Between MLU and Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul, which is the correct load order MLU then CACO or CACO then MLU?

Looking at Darth's Modwatch MLU is Overwritten by CACO, but in my Loot sorting CACO is overwritten by MLU

my modwat.ch is very out of date i have not updated that in ages so things might have changed.

Edited by Darth_mathias
I just wasn't sure if the best approach was to install your legendary edition, than extended, or follow the extended integrating guide, and sort of alt-tab between the three pages as you go step-by-step.

Three Pages = SRLE // SRLE EXTENDED // Integrating SRLE

It seems you could use "SRLE BASE" and then just check with the SRLE Extended Integrating page as you go along to ensure nothing is different (no changes to merge, mod add/removals)

But I think there's an easier way to do this... (@)_(@) lol

You can do this yes this a how I recently did mine when my hard drive crash and i had to reinstall from the beginning., However I still think it best to get  SRLE Base working first before tackling my Extended mods. that way if you have a problme you where it is coming from. best thing to to is tests are each section of the guide; if you CTD or ILS you know there is a problem in that section.

So the correct one is MLU winning or CACO winning? I'm guessing CACO though but the LOOT says differently and I don't know where to put it the correct way

on my current Load order MLU is winning over CACO.

@Jarl

Ah, okay. The many acronyms of Skyrim modding :) I will indeed to just that than, base guide, test, followed

by extended.

Are the extra steps centered around merges changing up a bit? I'll have to set aside a day for this and just be patient and thorough. The things

we do for Skyrim =D

Oh, and ty for the helpful thoughts!

Actually, it's Nebulous, or Neb. Jarl is just the forum title based on post count. :-)

And yeah, the extra steps are around the mod merges. As well, some mods from SR:LE Extended take the place of the SR:LE mods. SR:LE Extended guide is pretty good though, it should be easy to follow along with the steps.

Good luck!

Oh that's interesting, I thought CACO should win because of the changes is quite big in CACO rather than MLU which basically just forward basic skyrim most of them (Potion names, effect etc)

mmm in that case we may need a new loot rule so CACO loads after MLU.

Edit I think your right CACO needs to load after MLU I will add a new loot rule to the guide.

Edited by Darth_mathias

mmm in that case we may need a new loot rule so CACO loads after MLU.

Edit I think your right CACO needs to load after MLU I will add a new loot rule to the guide.

Here is one of the example of conflict https://imgur.com/Ejx96th

Don't mind the Radiant and Unique Potions.esp just testing stuffs out. Idk which one is better but I like CACO's naming for the potions

Edit: and some CACO potions effect is overwritten by MLU

Edited by reddvilzz

Here is one of the example of conflict https://imgur.com/Ejx96th

Don't mind the Radiant and Unique Potions.esp just testing stuffs out. Idk which one is better but I like CACO's naming for the potions

I have added a new loot rule:

Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp Load After MLU.esp

edit also new loot rule for NPC Retexture merged:

NPC Retextures Merged.esp - Load After Bring Your Silver Merged.esp
Edited by Darth_mathias

I have added a new loot rule:

edit also new loot rule for NPC Retexture merged:

NPC Retextures Merged.esp - Load After Bring Your Silver Merged.esp

Thanks for the heads up darth

Edit: Uh, sorry for bringing this up again. But the MLU Merged.esp is still overwriting CACO I think it needed to be moved as well

Edited by reddvilzz

So the correct one is MLU winning or CACO winning? I'm guessing CACO though but the LOOT says differently and I don't know where to put it the correct way

Loot Metadta Update Required:

MLU merged are you reffering to MLU patches merged ?

Edited by paul666root

Loot Metadta Update Required:

Yes I actually noticed that :), a bit late for a reply.

Yea I meant MLU Patches Merged

that rule actually cames from Dreadflopp Deleveled Loot Guide so i would leave it until he changes it.

Maybe move the CACO Ingestibles up to the CR or just let that be? Idk what's right I'm just suggesting since I see something that is not right at least for me, I'm not good at this

Edited by reddvilzz