SRLE Extended

this has been rolled into the CR so not need i will remove it.

I have now put them into the CR other wise you will have to resolve the conflict each an every time you update the mod. SO it make more sense to do it that way

Ah I just literally finished the CR and I put it on the NPC Retexture Merged.esp :facepalm:

Anyway

I'm kinda confused on

Endgame NPC Overhaul

Author: Xannon98

Version: 1.2g (ENPCO Legendary Edition USLEEP)

Also Install:

Endgame Inhabitants of Skyrim with USLEEP v3.0.3

ENPCO Males of Skyrim USLEEP

And merge

NPC_Overhaul_V_3_.esp

Men of Winter.esp

Men of Winter - Compatibility Patch.esp

Men of Winter - Equipment Patch.esp

Males of Skyrim.esp

The Companions by Mizzog - AIO - Mizz Ed.esp

The Ordinary Women.esp (USLEEP Version)

BijinAIO-2016_3.1.1_SV.esp

MyWarmaidens.esp

So the Endgame NPC Overhaul.esp do we use it or we use NPC_Overhaul_V_3.esp only?

Ah I just literally finished the CR and I put it on the NPC Retexture Merged.esp :facepalm:

Anyway

I'm kinda confused on

Endgame NPC Overhaul

Author: Xannon98

Version: 1.2g (ENPCO Legendary Edition USLEEP)

Also Install:

Endgame Inhabitants of Skyrim with USLEEP v3.0.3

ENPCO Males of Skyrim USLEEP

And merge

NPC_Overhaul_V_3_.esp

Men of Winter.esp

Men of Winter - Compatibility Patch.esp

Men of Winter - Equipment Patch.esp

Males of Skyrim.esp

The Companions by Mizzog - AIO - Mizz Ed.esp

The Ordinary Women.esp (USLEEP Version)

BijinAIO-2016_3.1.1_SV.esp

MyWarmaidens.esp

So the Endgame NPC Overhaul.esp do we use it or we use NPC_Overhaul_V_3.esp only?

you need to use the Endgame overhaul version of Inhabitants of Skyrim with USLEEP v3.0.3 and ENPCO Males of Skyrim USLEEP these are replacement esp for Inhabitants of skyrim and males of skyrim but they already included resolved conflict makes life easier. 

you will still need Endgame NPC Overhaul.esp

Edited by Darth_mathias

you need to use the Endgame overhaul version of Inhabitants of Skyrim with USLEEP v3.0.3 and ENPCO Males of Skyrim USLEEP these are replacement esp for Inhabitants of skyrim and males of skyrim but they already included resolved conflict makes life easier.

you will still need Endgame NPC Overhaul.esp

So there's 3 esps from Endgame Overhaul that are used?

Endgame NPC Overhaul.esp

Inhabitans of skyrim with USLEEP.esp

Males of skyrim.esp

Why endgame npc overhaul.esp is not merged into the NPC Retextures Merged.esp? Can I merge it?

So there's 3 esps from Endgame Overhaul that are used?

Endgame NPC Overhaul.esp

Inhabitans of skyrim with USLEEP.esp

Males of skyrim.esp

Why endgame npc overhaul.esp is not merged into the NPC Retextures Merged.esp? Can I merge it?

yes 3 esp are needed for Endgame overhaul but 2 will end up being merged.

I didn't merge cos it covers more then just a simple NPC retexture and Load order was fiddly. with things like Wildcat and disparity but You could merge it if your up for doing more conflict resolution.

Hmm, I haven't noticed that with any of my own rules. If you are sure that the .esp name is right, maybe report it to WrinklyNinja here: https://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1603366-rel-loot-thread-24/page-4?do=findComment&comment=25186576

maybe something went wonky when i installed on my laptop I'll try a full reinstall first if that doesn't work I will inform report it to WrinklyNinja

yes 3 esp are needed for Endgame overhaul but 2 will end up being merged.

I didn't merge cos it covers more then just a simple NPC retexture and Load order was fiddly. with things like Wildcat and disparity but You could merge it if your up for doing more conflict resolution.

Ah okay thanks for the clarification.

Ah okay thanks for the clarification.

I am relooking at your suggestion in TES5Edit and I actually cant see why we cant do this. Yes there conflicts for wildcat and disparity. Disparity has already been forwarded into the CR so that is taken care of and i cant see why we can forward the conflicting record from Wildcat. 

Edit: can't do that cos thing like Bijin and the ordinary women aren''t covered by endgame overhaul and thus when merging won't forward the skills.

Edited by Darth_mathias

I am relooking at your suggestion in TES5Edit and I actually cant see why we cant do this. Yes there conflicts for wildcat and disparity. Disparity has already been forwarded into the CR so that is taken care of and i cant see why we can forward the conflicting record from Wildcat.

Edit: oh nvm my post ninjaed

Maybe I'll try merging it and see what can I do with it. Tbh I'm curious after all it can save 1 more esp

Edited by reddvilzz

Edit: can't do that cos thing like Bijin and the ordinary women aren''t covered by endgame overhaul and thus when merging won't forward the skills.

Hey darth  I'm not sure about what you mean when merging won't forward the skills, because I've merged Endgame Overhaul into NPC Retexture Merged and looks like everything is forwarded just fine. Can you maybe give me some record that won't be forwarded? Maybe I looked in the wrong records.

Hey darth  I'm not sure about what you mean when merging won't forward the skills, because I've merged Endgame Overhaul into NPC Retexture Merged and looks like everything is forwarded just fine. Can you maybe give me some record that won't be forwarded? Maybe I looked in the wrong records.

look at any record from bijin so the female companions and any record from the ordinary women these should be overwriting endgame overhaul and thus the records won't forward. Unless I did something wrong in my very quick test earlier.