SRLE Extended

I am curious as to what Timing is Everything settings you hardcore SRLE/SRLEX players are using.  What I have previously done is set the majority of them as doubled.  Vampire Attacks at 16, Dawnguard at 20 for example.  Daedric Quests I increase by 50% and the Misc Quests by 50% also, excluding the Ebony Warrior which I set at 81.  I set Hearthfire for 30 but I still have never built a home. Want to do it at least once and probably will on my current playthrough.

I'm using the author's preset.

I am curious as to what Timing is Everything settings you hardcore SRLE/SRLEX players are using.  What I have previously done is set the majority of them as doubled.  Vampire Attacks at 16, Dawnguard at 20 for example.  Daedric Quests I increase by 50% and the Misc Quests by 50% also, excluding the Ebony Warrior which I set at 81.  I set Hearthfire for 30 but I still have never built a home. Want to do it at least once and probably will on my current playthrough.

I also use the mod authors preset

Regarding bijin wives update if I want to update it I'm guessing I need to add the records from the new esp into NPC Retextures Merged - SRLE Extended esp?

no cos it will add Bijin as a master and you don't want that. What you need to do is merge all the plugins together then conflict resolve this is what i did.

no cos it will add Bijin as a master and you don't want that. What you need to do is merge all the plugins together then conflict resolve this is what i did.

Oh okay, but just to be sure the esps that are merged into the NPC Retexture Merged - SRLE Extended are the one with "Remove the original esp as this has been merged" written on them right?

Oh okay, but just to be sure the esps that are merged into the NPC Retexture Merged - SRLE Extended are the one with "Remove the original esp as this has been merged" written on them right?

yes but then i also conflict resolved them. You will have to do that yourself for now or if you can wait like 2 weeks I can do it them (I am unable to do before then)

i've attempted to do that bu there were some conflicts that i am unsure of.

anyway how do you do with the merge Darth ? everytime there is an update to one of the NPC retexture mods you do that conflict resolving again ? that's a bit too much work since i've already attempted this and i can tell that there are many conflicts to resolve especially in NPC section. Do you have them written somewhere or you just go one record at a time everytime?

Edited by paul666root

i've attempted to do that bu there were some conflicts that i am unsure of.

anyway how do you do with the merge Darth ? everytime there is an update to one of the NPC retexture mods you do that conflict resolving again ? that's a bit too much work since i've already attempted this and i can tell that there are many conflicts to resolve especially in NPC section. Do you have them written somewhere or you just go one record at a time everytime?

yeah I come to realize that the next update will conflict resolve to the CR and not merged plugin as to big a pain in the arse otherwise.

I just went one record at a time the one that are red need looking at first then orange.

Edited by Darth_mathias

I'm getting these errors in TES5Edit with CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp...tried different thing..same result..

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [04] CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
[00:01] [REFR:00109686] (places WinterholdLDoorMinUse "Door" [DOOR:0010E866] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of WinterholdCollegeArchMageQuarters "Arch-Mage's Quarters" [CELL:000CAB92])
[00:01] REFR \ XNDP - Navigation Door Link \ Teleport Marker Triangle -> <warning: navmesh="" triangle="" not="" found="" in="" "[navm:00077d7f]="" (in="" grup="" cell="" temporary="" children="" of="" winterholdcollegearchmagequarters="" "arch-mage's="" quarters"="" [cell:000cab92])"="">
[00:01] [REFR:00109685] (places WinterholdLDoorMinUse "Door" [DOOR:0010E866] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of WinterholdCollegeArchMageQuarters "Arch-Mage's Quarters" [CELL:000CAB92])
[00:01] REFR \ XNDP - Navigation Door Link \ Teleport Marker Triangle -> <warning: navmesh="" triangle="" not="" found="" in="" "[navm:00077d7f]="" (in="" grup="" cell="" temporary="" children="" of="" winterholdcollegearchmagequarters="" "arch-mage's="" quarters"="" [cell:000cab92])"="">
[00:01] [REFR:0002BCE6] (places WinterholdTrapdoor01 "Trapdoor" [DOOR:0010DE06] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of WinterholdCollegeHallofCountenance "Hall of Countenance" [CELL:0001380F])
[00:01] REFR \ XNDP - Navigation Door Link \ Teleport Marker Triangle ->
[00:02] All Done!

yeah I come to realize that the next update will conflict resolve to the CR and not merged plugin as to big a pain in the arse otherwise.

I just went one record at a time the one that are red need looking at first then orange.

I wish I could help.

I know I can do the CR for myself no biggie but I don't know if it all solved in the correct way.

Anyway how do you test the mods you added are working correctly? For me I just loads the game and if it is not crashing I assume it is working and load the added mods in xEdit to see what records are conflicting and solve them in CR.