SRLE Extended

i think i know what the problem is.

in the new lvl list those records were removed... but you still ahve them in caco - patches merge... redo the merge and download the lastest caco patches for the merge... i'm sure that if you do that and then download the lastest lvl list you wont have any errors

edit: these were my errors before darth edited the lvl list

[18:52] _00DeathItemCyclops [LVLI:3C00F619]

[18:52]     LVLI \ Leveled List Entries \ Leveled List Entry \ LVLO - Base Data \ Reference -> Found a COBJ reference, expected: ALCH,AMMO,APPA,ARMO,BOOK,INGR,KEYM,LIGH,LVLI,MISC,SCRL,SLGM,WEAP
[18:52]     LVLI \ Leveled List Entries \ Leveled List Entry \ LVLO - Base Data \ Reference -> Found a COBJ reference, expected: ALCH,AMMO,APPA,ARMO,BOOK,INGR,KEYM,LIGH,LVLI,MISC,SCRL,SLGM,WEAP
[18:52] _00DeathItemCyclopsFrost [LVLI:3C00F61A]
[18:52] _00DeathItemGiantCyclops [LVLI:3C00F61B]
[18:52] _00DeathItemGiantCyclopsFrost [LVLI:3C01E4BC]
[18:52] _00DeathItemChaurusSwampWarrior [LVLI:3C1A0E1C]
[18:52] _00DeathitemDreugh [LVLI:3C5B28FA]
[18:52] _00DeathItemDurzog [LVLI:3D2C0A3B]
[18:52]     LVLI \ Leveled List Entries \ Leveled List Entry \ LVLO - Base Data \ Reference -> Found a REFR reference, expected: ALCH,AMMO,APPA,ARMO,BOOK,INGR,KEYM,LIGH,LVLI,MISC,SCRL,SLGM,WEAP

Edited by paul666root

i think i know what the problem is.

in the new lvl list those records were removed... but you still ahve them in caco - patches merge... redo the merge and download the lastest caco patches for the merge... i'm sure that if you do that and then download the lastest lvl list you wont have any errors

edit: these were my errors before darth edited the lvl list

[18:52] _00DeathItemCyclops [LVLI:3C00F619]

[18:52] _00DeathItemCyclopsFrost [LVLI:3C00F61A]
[18:52] _00DeathItemGiantCyclops [LVLI:3C00F61B]
[18:52] _00DeathItemGiantCyclopsFrost [LVLI:3C01E4BC]
[18:52] _00DeathItemChaurusSwampWarrior [LVLI:3C1A0E1C]
[18:52] _00DeathitemDreugh [LVLI:3C5B28FA]
[18:52] _00DeathItemDurzog [LVLI:3D2C0A3B]
[18:52]     LVLI \ Leveled List Entries \ Leveled List Entry \ LVLO - Base Data \ Reference -> Found a REFR reference, expected: ALCH,AMMO,APPA,ARMO,BOOK,INGR,KEYM,LIGH,LVLI,MISC,SCRL,SLGM,WEAP

will do...right now I copied those missing records from the caco patches..

Hey guys,

I was tooling around in TES5Edit making my own CR patch, and noticed a few things in leveled lists from Bring Your Silver that probably shouldn't be "winning" conflicts:

\ Leveled Item \ 0009BC2F <LItemBlacksmithArrows75>

Leveled Item \ 0010E0DB <LItemArrowsAllRandomLoot>

These items seem to involve arrows, and overwrite Morrowloot Ultimate.  I went digging to see if BYS is indeed compatible with MLU, and found this statement from the author when questioned about it:

"Compatible but a bashed patch is recommended since i made i added a few itens to the leveled list, otherwise just place MLU after ByS in your load order. "

I recommend either adding a LOOT rule to put MLU after BYS, or taking another look through the Conflict Resolution to look for incompatibilities.  I am uncertain which is the best way to go.

Hey guys,

I was tooling around in TES5Edit making my own CR patch, and noticed a few things in leveled lists from Bring Your Silver that probably shouldn't be "winning" conflicts:

\ Leveled Item \ 0009BC2F <LItemBlacksmithArrows75>

Leveled Item \ 0010E0DB <LItemArrowsAllRandomLoot>

These items seem to involve arrows, and overwrite Morrowloot Ultimate.  I went digging to see if BYS is indeed compatible with MLU, and found this statement from the author when questioned about it:

"Compatible but a bashed patch is recommended since i made i added a few itens to the leveled list, otherwise just place MLU after ByS in your load order. "

I recommend either adding a LOOT rule to put MLU after BYS, or taking another look through the Conflict Resolution to look for incompatibilities.  I am uncertain which is the best way to go.

ok i will take a look at it

Knowing you want to keep Armor Progression Overhaul - Heavy Immersive Edition as one file, I have an idea if you decide to change your mind in the future. you have two mods. 1. Armor Progression Overhaul - Heavy Immersive Edition - esp only, and 2. Armor Progression Overhaul - Heavy Immersive Edition - Textures 

1. Armor Progressive Overhaul - Heavy Immersive Edition - esp (Mod Merged, Deactivate) goes after Armor Progression Overhaul - Light Immersive Edition

2. Armor Progression Overhaul - Heavy Immersive Edition - Textures, goes after Wayfarer's Coat