SRLE Extended

Hey Darth, I was wondering you said in the guide to remove CACO SIC patch and just adjust CACO Patches merge merely because the errors, I have no errors in them should I remove the patch too and readjust the merge order as well?

all the meshes and textures for moss rock shoulod stilll be in The Ruffled Feather mod (the original mod) which still needs to be activate this merge is similar to what you have to for the NPC Retextures.

your problem thou appears to to be the mesh from spice of life fences double check it is being copied.

Hey Darth bumping my question here in case you missed it

So for Moss Rocks - Legendary.esp we copy, for the other 12 esps we cut? I'll try now. 

no the other 12 you don't need to do anything with just load the up and merge for the Ruffled feather you need to create new fold in you mods folder and Call it "The ruffled Feather esp Only" the CUT and PASTE Moss Rocks - Legendary.esp into it.

no you don't need dreads CACO - SIC anymore suggest delete and remerge but you need to pay attention to the load order of CACO pacthes.

Edited by Darth_mathias

no the other 12 you don't need to do anything with just load the up and merge for the Ruffled feather you need to create new fold in you mods folder and Call it "The ruffled Feather esp Only" the CUT and PASTE Moss Rocks - Legendary.esp into it.

no you don't need dreads CACO - SIC anymore suggest delete and remerge but you need to pay attention to the load order of CACO pacthes.

Omg I am so stupid...  

Will distribute those 12 esps back to their mod folders now. Hopefully this works!

To reddvilzz:

I checked the SpiceOfLife/Fences/fence01/fencewoven02.nif is in its mod folder "Spice Of Life - Fences - SRLE Extended"

Will redo the merge now!

Thanks you all <3

Okay will do. I thought I don't need to remove the patch

Omg I am so stupid...

Will distribute those 12 esps back to their mod folders now. Hopefully this works!

To reddvilzz:

I checked the SpiceOfLife/Fences/fence01/fencewoven02.nif is in its mod folder "Spice Of Life - Fences - SRLE Extended"

Will redo the merge now!

Thanks you all <3

I meant in the merge folder, but try remerging first I guess

Okay will do. I thought I don't need to remove the patch

I meant in the merge folder, but try remerging first I guess

The file was not in the merge folder because I mistakenly cut all 13 esps to the esp only folder,

did the merge(which contains no textures), and then inactivate those mod folders so... 

I can finally get out of my farmhouse now. Thanks you guys!

But would I have to re-run that Dyndolod(TexGen and/or World) again.. 

The file was not in the merge folder because I mistakenly cut all 13 esps to the esp only folder,

did the merge(which contains no textures), and then inactivate those mod folders so...

I can finally get out of my farmhouse now. Thanks you guys!

But would I have to re-run that Dyndolod(TexGen and/or World) again..

Congrats for solving it, I've made mistake like that too crash fixes really helps narrowing the problem down.

Thank you for your reply.  I re-downloaded it and re-installed it but I am getting the same error message.  Do you have any other suggestions for me to try?

*EDIT*  I backed up one more save and I got through that area without the error so hopefully it did fix it.  Thanks again.  ::):

Edited by BuddyKidd

I think it's important to verify first if it actually fixes the crash. If it does, I guess you could upload the fixed nif to your page. I'm not sure about permissions to be honest.. Personally I don't mind but the original file is of course not my work. Maybe it's an idea to add a subsection to your guides explaining to the users how to run a select few nifs that have been proven to cause crashes (like the IA one) through Nif Healer, because that is all that I did to it :p

I think it's important to verify first if it actually fixes the crash. If it does, I guess you could upload the fixed nif to your page. I'm not sure about permissions to be honest.. Personally I don't mind but the original file is of course not my work. Maybe it's an idea to add a subsection to your guides explaining to the users how to run a select few nifs that have been proven to cause crashes (like the IA one) through Nif Healer, because that is all that I did to it :p

yeah that might be better guess i should learn how to use it myself lol.

Ah! That nif (throwingstoneprojectile01.nif) was also listed here.

Could you try loading up the save that crashed using this version of the nif and see if the crashes persist?

Thank you!!!   I ran the game some more and got that error message again.  I came back here to report it and saw you post.  I inserted that inf and tried the game again.  So far no error.