SRLE Extended

Oh, didn't realize Noble Skyrim Parallax patch wasn't necessary even loading after Tamriel... Thanks for the tip.

If I drop it, do I have to DynDoLOD the game again? (1 hour... lol)

I need to recruit more followers now. Maybe things usually go wrong when you're in a team of 6-8 with lots of mods that make them more autonomous and alive.

That's all about immersion, you know.

Ah, and you can see on one of my screenshots that when I arrive in sight of Whiterun, some parts of the city appear before others and seem to float in the sky, and no long distance landscape is visible...

Edited by EoLynn

Astakos I was using Deadly Combat for I to saw "Nazeen's Dangerous Mods List" and was persaded against including when I actually started to write the guide. I have never tried Duel though maybe i will.

I do like the sound of Duel + ERSO Enemy AI Overhaul + Vigor Combat & Injuries (maybe I'll try this combination out for a few hours) Considering I am using combination of deadly dragon, Enhanced mighty dragosn and dragon combat overhaul which makes dragon fights both interesting and scary.

I don't know how well ERSO Enemy AI Overhaul would work with revenge of the enemies though.

I am not using ROtE as I do not like this mod at all, but from what I saw in TES5Edit it has its own combat AI for 3 combat styles. So I would say load ROtE after ERSO as to preserve the AI that author has chosen.

Enhanced mighty dragons is on my test table at the moment but there is no way I will be using Dragon Combat Overhaul...my mod list really does not get along with ApolloDown!!  ::D:

Good things is that Erkeil's mods are getting recently uploaded to Nexus as he left modding and gave his mod freely to the public.

P.S. If using Combat Evolved then ERSO Enemy AI Overhaul will be redundant as both mods are doing the same thing (CE much more). Try ERSO without CE.

Edited by Astakos

can you upload your replacer esps for the original three bijin mods or are the newer bijin for seraphim mods better. the fact that there is no more bijin wives mod stinks

I could but that would only work if you still have all three of the orginal mods downloaded you'll need the textures a meshes.

No there not better it suck bijin gone they are basically the only option we have for the guide at the moment for those that don't already have all three.

update: Aurora - Stading stones version 2.07

Revenge of the enemies  v 2.01

ok i'll update although i am not fully convinced by the newer version of RoTE. RoTE might be another mod on the chopping block

Edited by Darth_mathias

So i'm trying this combination now..

is this a good instalation order?

Duel - Combat Realism

Combat Evolved

Revenge Of the Enemies 2016

Vigor - Combat and Injuries

or you suggest something different ? or something else better than RoTE ?

That was actually the combination i am thinking of trying out, but without RoTE 2016

So i'm trying this combination now..

is this a good instalation order?

Duel - Combat Realism

Combat Evolved

Revenge Of the Enemies 2016

Vigor - Combat and Injuries

or you suggest something different ? or something else better than RoTE ?

Wow..you surely want your combat to be as hard as it can get!!  ::D:

I would suggest the following load order:

RoTE

Duel

Combat Evolved

Vigor

...but be prepared for some "mission impossible" fights even on Adept level!!

Try it...but make a save available where you don't have all these mods installed as to revert if you find it too difficult.

Also for Combat evolved I would suggest to try first the modular version and choose Core...This is basically the combat styles and AI which are pretty interesting. It does not include Spells, Magic, Stealth etc and game settings (GMST) that in most cases clash with Ordinator if you are using it as per SR:LE Extended. Also the core version does not include the module "Guards Attack Hostiles" which there have been reports that make the guards attack the player under certain circumstances when combined with Imeersive Citizens. Problem is that both mods are changing tha base guard factions and Shurah (authot of ICAIO) is not very happy with CE interfering to his modifications.

Happy gaming! :)

Wow..you surely want your combat to be as hard as it can get!!  ::D:

I would suggest the following load order:

RoTE

Duel

Combat Evolved

Vigor

...but be prepared for some "mission impossible" fights even on Adept level!!

Try it...but make a save available where you don't have all these mods installed as to revert if you find it too difficult.

Also for Combat evolved I would suggest to try first the modular version and choose Core...This is basically the combat styles and AI which are pretty interesting. It does not include Spells, Magic, Stealth etc and game settings (GMST) that in most cases clash with Ordinator if you are using it as per SR:LE Extended. Also the core version does not include the module "Guards Attack Hostiles" which there have been reports that make the guards attack the player under certain circumstances when combined with Imeersive Citizens. Problem is that both mods are changing tha base guard factions and Shurah (authot of ICAIO) is not very happy with CE interfering to his modifications.

Happy gaming! :)

mmmm good advise I actually cant remember which version I chose for Combat Evovled the i might have to look into this.

Edit: looks like i chose the full version i try out the modular version too.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Darth,

By the way, have you encounter any issues with SkyTEST crashing the game when you try to build a HF house and especially in Lake View area?

There have been some reports about it but I have only started using SkyTEST (testing it actually).

Also, have you tried the predator script from Steve40 or you are using the one from USLEEP?

So far I was using (actually still a WIP) a modified by me version of Animal Tweaks and I thought that I should just give SkyTEST a try...

Darth,

By the way, have you encounter any issues with SkyTEST crashing the game when you try to build a HF house and especially in Lake View area?

There have been some reports about it but I have only started using SkyTEST (testing it actually).

Also, have you tried the predator script from Steve40 or you are using the one from USLEEP?

So far I was using (actually still a WIP) a modified by me version of Animal Tweaks and I thought that I should just give SkyTEST a try...

no i haven't but I haven't built a hf house i so long I would be interested in hear if there was a issue. Lexy made SKYTest Compabtile with USLEEP via the CR.

It is not a matter of USLEEP compatibility for the reported crashing nor for the script.

I have my own compatible with USLEEP into the main plugin itself so that is not an issue.

Well, the reported crashes in HF built-able house areas (especially Lake View) are a fact and I was thinking that this maybe due to SkyTEST adding extra spawns to these areas.

Perhaps the spawning areas conflict with HF scripts and/or placement of objects; so I was thinking of modifying the main esp at to exclude spawns in those areas.

Don't know...just a thought as i really have not delved into SkyTEST long enough...actually have it installed only for a couple of days with not much testing conducted due to not having enough time to do so.

About Steve40's predator script (which for the extra spawns of SkyTEST I do recommend) you can find more info here. It is also mentioned in SkyTEST's description page FYI.