[WIP] Merge Plugins Standalone {PUBLIC BETA}

Mator

Question

Merge Plugins Standalone has been publicly released

To get the latest version (v2.1.1) you'll have to download from Nexus Mods. I'll be pushing the new version onto the backend in a few days (I just want to encourage people to download from the Nexus so they can endorse it).

This thread is now effectively closed.

Thanks,

- Mator

Edited by Mator
  • +1 1

I have installed every mod from Skyrim_Revisited_-_Legendary_Edition with the mod organizer. The the unofficial patches are installed and located at the beginning of the load order.

Edited by bt4

bt4, I replied to you on the Nexus Mods thread.  I'm fairly certain your issue is a detection issue (either wrong game path or wrong MO path), which can happen if you have multiple installations.  I outlined some further steps you can take to help us identify what the issue is and resolve it.

• +1 1

bt4, I replied to you on the Nexus Mods thread.  I'm fairly certain your issue is a detection issue (either wrong game path or wrong MO path), which can happen if you have multiple installations.  I outlined some further steps you can take to help us identify what the issue is and resolve it.

I have answered on your nexus thread. This is really weird for me but the plugins.txt shows me that the load order is messed up.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3244464-merge-plugins-standalone-public-beta/page-13?p=30224580

Edited by bt4

Looks like everyone is looking directly for the USKP... is it in your load order?

The problem is solved. But there is another problem with one mod.

The mod Bring Out Your Dead need the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch as a master but the other mods from skyrim revisited need the other unoffical patches as masters.

Is there a way to remove the need of the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch for the mod Bring Out Your Dead?

The problem is solved. But there is another problem with one mod.

The mod Bring Out Your Dead need the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch as a master but the other mods from skyrim revisited need the other unoffical patches as masters.

Is there a way to remove the need of the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch for the mod Bring Out Your Dead?

You could reinstall the old version of BOYD which is below the current version on the Nexus page.

Edited by maedrhos
  • +1 2

Had an issue with the JaxonzRenamer.esp as part of a merge/load order (repeated access violations, command prompt crashing during script copy sequences, etc) with MergePlugins reporting that the plugin had a lot of unresolved form IDs in the script

until I finally opened it up in TES5Edit and had a look. TURNS OUT it didn't have Skyrim.esm listed as a master (or indeed did it have a 'masters' section); adding it manually fixed all reported errors, and allowed the merge to proceed without issue.

Thought it worth mentioning as a warning in case anyone else runs into a similar problem. Why someone would release a plugin with no masters listed I have no idea, but apparently it has happened at least the one time and it causes all KINDS of headaches.

Submitted this report to the user dictionary as well. Hope it helps. 

Edited by xarathos

I get yelled at I open Merge Plugins Standalone from MO

[07:27:28] (CLIENT) Response: Yes
[07:27:28] (CLIENT) Update: Getting update status

[07:27:29] (GENERAL) Dictionary: Using TES5Dictionary.txt
[07:27:29] (GENERAL) Definitions: Using TES5Edit Definitions
[07:27:29] (GENERAL) Load Order: Using H:\Tools\Mod Organizer\profiles\Skyrim Revisited\plugins.txt

[07:27:39] (ERROR) Load: Exception loading Vivid Snow.esp
[07:27:39] (ERROR) Load: "Vivid Snow.esp" requires master "CoT - Patches.esp" to be loaded before it.
[07:27:39] (ERROR) Load: Exception loading DynDOLOD.esp
[07:27:39] (ERROR) Load: "DynDOLOD.esp" requires master "CoT - Patches.esp" to be loaded before it.
[07:27:39] (ERROR) Load: Exception loading RSPatch.esp
[07:27:39] (ERROR) Load: "RSPatch.esp" requires master "Vividian ENB - Extended Weathers.esp" to be loaded before it.
[07:27:39] (ERROR) Load: There was an exception initializing the application
[07:27:39] (ERROR) Load: Review your log messages to resolve the issue
[07:27:39] (ERROR) Load: You can also change the program's settings, if necessary

But my load order is fine, CoT Patches is loaded before Vivid Snow.esp and DynDOLOD.esp

Same with Vividian ENB - Extended Weathers.esp

(...)
CoT - Patches.esp
Vividian ENB.esp
Vividian ENB - Extended Weathers.esp
realrainCoT.esp
Sophia_follower.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul - Patches.esp
BetterQuestObjectives - Patches.esp
ELE_Legendary_Fs_Wt_Lite.esp