How do you install XP32 with Mod Organizer ?

Libertron

Question

[PARTIALLY SOLVED] It was FSM's two handed at the hip edge up that was the culprit. He did not update it for version 2.72 of XP32. I feel so stupid.

I get animation bugs when using a custom weapon placement inside XP32's race menu plugin. For example, setting FSM's skeleton to have 2 handed sword sheathed at the hip will cause my character to freeze in a T-pose. It will only happen in 3rd person, not in 1st. Or when using a  custom placement for 1 Handed, the drawing animation looks like he's stretching both his arms in a circular motion.

I have followed Gopher's video on how to instal FNIS and have installed XP32 using the included fomod. I get no error  when generating a FNIS patch. I made sure I had Realistic Ragdolls installed as well.

I tried disabling all my other mods but to no avail.

Any help or link to a tutorial would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by Libertron

4 answers to this question

Stupid question: do I have to install each mod before changing their value in the XP32 race menu plugin? I tried and it made the sliders disappear. Maybe I need to place xp32 at the bottom of my load order.

Edit: Didn't work. Trying to instal duel sheath redux alongside. I finally read the description in XP32 fomod installer. It says to use in conjunction of Duel Sheath. I feel even stupider(i hate this word, just like I'm hating myself right now lol).

Edited by Libertron

No longer drawing in circular motion (forgot to reactivate weapon placement specific animation in the first option)

I'm now only having trouble with FSM's Two-Handed edge up at the hip

Here's how I installed everything:

- Basic non-conflicting mods like SkyUI, OneTweak, Alternate Start, etc...
- Realistic Ragdolls
- Fores New Idle
- Race Menu. Activated both RaceMenu.esm and RaceMenuPlugin.esm
- XP32 Extended through the Fomod installer. Selected "Base Animation - Dual" only. Did not select the buggy two handed drawing animation in 1st person for testing purposes. Made sure it was not overwritten by other skeletons (Ragdolls)
- Dual Sheath Redux.
- Ran the Dual Sheath Patcher from inside MO by creating an executable. Loaded the patch at the very bottom of my load order on both panes.
- Ran the FNIS Patcher from MO by creating executable and ran the program in admin mod from the folder directory prior to. Ticked Groovtama's alt animation and the skeleton arm fix.

Do I have to install every mod on their own and then activate XP32 Extended, or are they included inside the mod ? (Base Animation - Dual)
I've been searching the internet for hours to no avail. Any help is appreciated.

The message received from FNIS Patcher:

FNIS Behavior V5.4.1 2015-05-09 01:49:48
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - c:\games\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones) male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"
Patch: * groovtama's Alternate Anim. for XPMSE/RaceMenu

Reading FNISBase V5.4.1 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

Creature Pack not installed

47 animations for 1 mods successfully included (character)

Edited by Libertron