T3nd0's Perkus Maximus with SR:LE

Hi guys.   I've just finished updating my SRLE, REGS, Perma build,  (with quite a few other mods added), and everything is going really well, but I've noticed a few little things that aren't behaving.  If anyone can help me fix any of them I'd be grateful.

1:  Several weapons are invisible.  (colovian composite bow, wicked dagger, orcish crippler spear, housecarls greatsword). They seem to all be from immersive weapons, and I'm sure it's due to Perma but I haven't located anyone talking about a fix. 

2: When I loot dead animals the corpses disappear.   human enemies and dragons don't.

3: I haven't checked after re-patching today, but as far as I know I'll still have this problem:  I can't pick up linen wraps. I get the prompt when hovering the cursor, but nothing happens when I hit E.

4: Whenever I loot gold now, it never just grabs the entire amount. if there's more than 5 I get the scale asking how many to pick up. If there's less than five it just picks up one at a time with each click. very annoying and I've never had that before Perma.

thanks everybody.

.... hmmm looks like #4 is because gold has weight?  crap, i don't want that.  Where can I turn that off?

#3 is blocksteal redux, I believe linen wrap is in the vanilla junk basket installed with srle. You should be able to Sneak grab or double tap e.

Alternatively, if you always want to be able to pick them up open the mcm, click open basket and remove the linen wrap.

• +1 2

Would anyone be able to clarify the load order instructions on the top post? Current example: 

- after ESM's load order location

PerkusMaximus_Master.esp

PerMA Expansion 1 - wintermyst.esp

PerkusMaximus_Mage.esp

PerkusMaximus_Theif.esp

PerkusMaximus_Warrior.esp

By this, I have PerkusMaximus_Master.esp quite literally loading after my last ESM, which happens to place it at quite a high priority (priority 15..).

I have discovered that having PerkusMaximums_Master.esp loading before Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp causes issues not resolved by the patch. My suspicion is that the patch was created with WAFR loading prior to PerkusMaximus_Master.esp. Noticed some discrepancies in the Smithing tree which led me to dig through TES5Edit and possible confirm my mistake.

NDDq5Sr.png

tl;dr
I assume I read the load order instructions wrong. Could anyone confirm my suspicion and/or clarify what was inteded? I have taken a look at the modwat.ch link provided and PerkusMaximus_Master.esp (and subsequent thief/warrior/mage esp's) seem as if they should be loaded even lower than what is suggested?

Will be reordering and testing in the morning.
Thanks for any insight!

Thank you for the quick reply! However was getting late and just now getting to reevaluate my load order. Reading over the PCaPP page you linked, it shows Guard Dialogue Overhaul above WAFR. Based on install order and BOSS (No specified user rules in the SRLE guide for those two), I have GDO much lower than WAFR?

I'll go ahead and backup my current load order and give it a shot based off the PCaPP page and see how it goes.

EDIT: Looking over the PCaPP page, Raulfin's Modwat.ch, and a general post linked in the PCaPP page, I am finding a LOT of mods seemingly out of order mods from BOSS. It is my understanding SRLE has a "set" load order so to speak that has been tested, and it is generally advisable to ignore MO's "Potential Mod order problem" warning. In the case or reordering for PerMa, should I allow MO to attempt a self fix of the left pane?

EDIT2: Decided to only adjust PerMa-related mods according to the post you linked, and leave the rest as SRLE has them. Going to play test a while with this change before I go over the top and mangle my load order !

Edited by Geheiligt

Hi guys.   I've just finished updating my SRLE, REGS, Perma build,  (with quite a few other mods added), and everything is going really well, but I've noticed a few little things that aren't behaving.  If anyone can help me fix any of them I'd be grateful.

1:  Several weapons are invisible.  (colovian composite bow, wicked dagger, orcish crippler spear, housecarls greatsword). They seem to all be from immersive weapons, and I'm sure it's due to Perma but I haven't located anyone talking about a fix. 

2: When I loot dead animals the corpses disappear.   human enemies and dragons don't.

3: I haven't checked after re-patching today, but as far as I know I'll still have this problem:  I can't pick up linen wraps. I get the prompt when hovering the cursor, but nothing happens when I hit E.

4: Whenever I loot gold now, it never just grabs the entire amount. if there's more than 5 I get the scale asking how many to pick up. If there's less than five it just picks up one at a time with each click. very annoying and I've never had that before Perma.

thanks everybody.

.... hmmm looks like #4 is because gold has weight?  crap, i don't want that.  Where can I turn that off?

holy crap.  I just figured out I didn't have Immersive Weapons installed in this profile, but I thought I did. my bad.  so scratch #1.   sorry about that.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes the mini game loads and is functional. I can successfully unlock things, and it correctly takes picks out of my inventory etc. It just does not display the information that is normally in the bottom right.  It's not the biggest deal in the world as it's functional but just kind of annoying, heh.  So you think that fix will fix it?

No don't use the lockpick fix if you're using Perma 1.3. That was only meant for version 1.2 and fixed a bug which stopped lockpicking from working at all. You still need the Perma fixes file from Perma's main page though

However now that you say it,  I also don't see the amount of lockpicks. Didn't even realize it yet. Not sure if that's intentional or a glitch...

Edit: Ok I can confirm that Perma removes the information from the bottom corner. Perma replaces a file called lockpickingmenu.swf which is located in the Data\Interface folder. Hiding that file in MO will give you the original lockpicking menu with all the info about remaining lockpicks, lock level and an experience bar.

However, that experience bar will the show the progress of the Wayfarer skill, so it's better to leave it as it is.

Edited by TirigonX
  • +1 1