Recording with AfterBurner + ENB?

O0mix0O

Question

Hi all,

I need to record some skyrim footage for my university course but because I have an ENB + 100s of mods, crashes on startup. I've done a lot of looking around but can't find a viable solution :/ I have an AMD card btw so Shadowplay isn't an option. Also, I can't uninstall ENB/mods because my recordings have to be very different from vanilla Skyrim. Please help! 

Thanks everyone :)

12 answers to this question

Alyen,

I did as you suggested and installed the injector version and I can now use AB in Skyrim, so thank you.

HOWEVER. Whenever I try to record, after a minute or so the game either crashes or everything turns black, imagine filled black meshes, then it crashes. Any ideas friend? Thanks again :)

Before I forget, I made sure the enb was installed correctly, it did it twice to be sure, and ENBhost is set to run with administrative rights. I get an error on start up saying the enbhost.exe failed, Im using realvision and I also know it's nothing to do w/ the stability of my game, I checked by spawning 10 dragons in solitude :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Well, I don't know really, what your problem is.

Does your game play perfectly, if you're not recording?

Afterburner is only compatible with the injector version of enb. You have to start the enb injector *.exe before you start Skyrim.

Oh :( Yeah plays fine without recording and plays fine when recording with Bandicam/Open Broadcaster. 

Yeah, I installed the injector version as suggested by Alyen :)

Then don't use afterburner, if you can help it.

Whatever that does to your GFX/RAM/CPU, it doesn't seem to like it.

I really need to record some footage though, could you suggest any good recording programs? Even if they're paid? I have an AMD R9 280x so shadowplay isn't an option :/