Sleeved Imperials by 4killmaster

CJ2311

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50281/

Cabal's retexture of the imperial armors raise a good point : Imperials are far from being well equipped for Skyrim's harsh cold. This mod fixes that by providing them with sleeved armors, and pants, as well as gloves. Because let's face it, natives of Cyrodiil would just die with their skirts, even if they're fur padded. And it should work with most texture replacers as well.

A good alternative to Perfect Legionnaire, which isn't compatible with some texture replacers unless you delete a bunch of files in it.

Looks really good' date=' although some people mention clipping issues.[/quote']

The clipping issues were mostly fixed. The only remaining issue is with the female heavy imperial armor, where the fur from the boots overlaps with the shin part :/

Cabal's retexture of the imperial armors raise a good point : Imperials are far from being well equipped for Skyrim's harsh cold. This mod fixes that by providing them with sleeved armors, and pants, as well as gloves. Because let's face it, natives of Cyrodiil would just die with their skirts, even if they're fur padded. And it should work with most texture replacers as well.

A good alternative to Perfect Legionnaire, which isn't compatible with some texture replacers unless you delete a bunch of files in it.

I used Perfect Legionnaire. Can you explain what you mean by that mod not being compatible with texture replacers? I currently have it overwriting Cabal's Imperial armor retexture mod. Which kind of texture replacers are you referring to? There is also a few bug/mesh fix files on PL's mod page.

I used Perfect Legionnaire. Can you explain what you mean by that mod not being compatible with texture replacers? I currently have it overwriting Cabal's Imperial armor retexture mod. Which kind of texture replacers are you referring to? There is also a few bug/mesh fix files on PL's mod page.
Well perfect legionnaire changes the textures and uvmap of the armor itself, so it's somewhat incompatible with other texture replaces, when this one only changes the meshes. It looked horrible when I overwrote PL with Virtus Imperi's textures.

Well perfect legionnaire changes the textures and uvmap of the armor itself, so it's somewhat incompatible with other texture replaces, when this one only changes the meshes. It looked horrible when I overwrote PL with Virtus Imperi's textures.
Two questions:

1.) Does Perfect Legionnaire change only Imperial heavy armor? Or does it touch light armor also?

2.) Are you saying that if I'm using PL, I should ONLY use PL for Imperial Armor and not overwrite/underwrite with other mods that also touch Imperial armor, correct? So basically, don't use two Imperial Armor mods if one of them is Perfect Legionnaire.