The Elder Scrolls General Loadscreen Replacer

mightyusaid

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48480/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D48480&pUp=1

Im pretty sure everyone is tired of boring load screen that are just black with descriptions well this mod replaces the blackness with 

Posted Image

I think it should be put in or at least recommended for step, because everyone gets tired of looking at the same thing on the load screens.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kinda doubt this will have a chance vs Lore-Based Loading Screens since Lore-Based already packs 160 lore friendly loading screens :)

But who knows, might be a lot of people feel the same like you and want something more colorfull.

Gotta say I prefer this to the vanilla. I use enb and have hardware AA turned off so the load screens are particularly bothersome to me since I just end up staring at the swimming pixels on screen. The load screens are nice and lore friendly from what I have seen thus far, in addition I actually prefer the lore based quotes to the mechanical "if you push blah blah button". Great overall addition IMO

Gotta say I prefer this to the vanilla. I use enb and have hardware AA turned off so the load screens are particularly bothersome to me since I just end up staring at the swimming pixels on screen. The load screens are nice and lore friendly from what I have seen thus far, in addition I actually prefer the lore based quotes to the mechanical "if you push blah blah button". Great overall addition IMO

you can set enb to ignore load screens. One of the enb inis will have the setting.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

you can set enb to ignore load screens. One of the enb inis will have the setting.

That would also get rid of AA on the loading images

I swear I would do this myself, but I will not be back home until Monday....can someone quickly check to see if this can be combined with 'Lore-Based Loading Screens by Chesko'? (the mod that is already in the Interface Section of S.T.E.P.)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21265/?

Gotta say I prefer this to the vanilla. I use enb and have hardware AA turned off so the load screens are particularly bothersome to me since I just end up staring at the swimming pixels on screen. The load screens are nice and lore friendly from what I have seen thus far' date=' in addition I actually prefer the lore based quotes to the mechanical "if you push blah blah button". Great overall addition IMO[/quote']

How do you do this?