Requiem with SR:LE

Hey guys,

I would love to use SR:LE + Requiem. However, I'd like to know if there are any incompatibilities as of now. The ones I can think of right now are:

• Convenient Horses (Requiem already changes some of the horse mechanics, though not all)
  • Deadly Dragons (Requiem already changes Dragon behavior as far as I know, not sure though)
  • OBIS (Doesn't seem to have an up-to-date Requiem patch as far as I know)
  • Run for your Lives (Requiem gives dragons an aura of fear which seems to do the same thing, though less advanced)
  • Sharlikrans Compatibility Patches - JaySuS Swords (I don't know of any Requiem patch for this)
  • Complete Crafting Overhaul (There seems to be a Requiem patch for this now, can anyone varify if this one is working properly, or should I leave CCO out?)
  • Clothing and Clutter fixes (Requiem already fixes these problems right?)
  • Weapons and Armor fixes (Same as CCF)
  • Realistic Room Rental (Requiem can already change Inn prizes)
  • Trade and Barter (Requiem already has a similar function built in)
  • Touring Carriages (Requiem changes the prizes here as well, though has not all the extra functions)
Can anyone comment on this list and tell me if some of these mods are actually incompatible with Requiem and should be left out of SR:LE once I start that?
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Convenient Horses works with requiem.

CCO has indeed a requiem patch by azirok, and using CCO removes the need for Jaysus swords' esps from Sharlikran. I think there's a patch for WAF/CCF too, search requiem in the nexus and you'll get all the patches anyway.

Touring carriages should overwrite requiem's changes. Same for Realistic Room Rental.

Run for your lives is kinda redundant with Requiem indeed.

Trade and Barter would probably be overkill with Requiem's economy.

What load order is required for Convenient Horses to work with Requiem? I'd assume Convenient Horses has to be loaded after Requiem?

Some features of Convenient Horses are really convenient, do you guys think it fits the more purist hardcore scheme of Requiem?

What load order is required for Convenient Horses to work with Requiem? I'd assume Convenient Horses has to be loaded after Requiem?

Some features of Convenient Horses are really convenient, do you guys think it fits the more purist hardcore scheme of Requiem?

I just let boss sort the load order for that one tbh. Didn't get any issues.
What about compatibility with Skyrim Coin Replacer Redux? I believe Requiem has changed the loot to make it more balanced with the rest of the mod' date=' while Skyrim Coin Replacer Redux changes the loot as well. Anyone tested this?[/quote']

I choosed to simply disable Skyrim Coin Replacer Redux for my Requiem setup. There is probably a way to make it work with it but I came to the conclusion it would alter the Requiem economy and it wasn't worth to scratch my head to make it work with Requiem.

Same for Trade and Barter.

Hey all, I had a user of Skyrim Coin Replacer Redux send me this "requiem-compatible" ESP, though he says a bashed patch screws it up. I don't have Requiem installed or any time to test it so if someone who does could check it out for me before I upload it that would be great. Simply download SCRR then override the ESP with this one. Let me know how it goes and if it can be fixed with bash tagging or not. So consider it a beta!

Hey all' date=' I had a user of Skyrim Coin Replacer Redux send me this "requiem-compatible" ESP, though he says a bashed patch screws it up. I don't have Requiem installed or any time to test it so if someone who does could check it out for me before I upload it that would be great. Simply download SCRR then override the ESP with this one. Let me know how it goes and if it can be fixed with bash tagging or not. So consider it a beta!

Thanks a lot!