Requiem with SR:LE

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look dem1an, here's something about Paarthurnax and requiem: https://forum.step-project.com/showthread.php?tid=3653&pid=68239#pid68239

Now I'm going to copy paste the discussion about this in the Requiem mod compatibility thread (sorry if this is not the best way to do it):

Mod Name: The Paarthurnax Dilemma

Nexus ID: 18465

Compatibility Status: needs patch

Compatibility Notes: If you spare Paarthurnax you will not get Talos blessing, same penalty as if you killed him

Patch Name:

Patch ID:

Authors:

The Talos blessing has condition of stage less than 50 for quest MQPaarthurnax. Stage 50 is set when you kill Paarthurnax. If using The Paarthurnax Dilemma mod and spare Paarthurnax you get stage 100 which is same as killing him in the condition check. Patch needs to change condition to equal to stage 50. This way you only lose the blessing if you kill Paarthurnax.

Original Mod:

User Name: Arthmoor

Profile Nexus ID:

Is this stage check the only thing done by aziroks patch?

Sorry, the patch part regarding azirok must have crept in when I copy and pasted. There is no patch out there for it.

To create the patch you just need to make the stage equal to 50 for the MQPaarthurnax quest.

EDIT: can't seem to edit the original post. Can you edit out the patch information? If not just delete the post and I will post it again.

EDIT2: Nevermind, edit worked, just my browser did not refresh to show it

Would you consider fixing the condition check in the next version so we would not need a patch?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't be better to just tweak the condition check of the spell by setting a "not equal to" rather than a "less than" 50 check?

Edit: Something like this, https://www.dropbox.com/s/kkifsv4x6p5f15y/Paarthrnax%20dilemma%20Requiem%20Patch.esp

Also, I've noticed that the spell has 3 effects and only the first 2 have a condition check for the paarthurnax quest while the last one doesn't, is it supposed to be this way?

I've also noticed that the uskp patch by azirok removed the condition about the "joining the empire"...

The checks are for a condition to deny the blessing so that is why the equal to. I do not know enough about the entire sequence for the check and how it returns it to the game but setting it equal to 50 works.

The third effect is Cure Disease which seems to cure your disease without conditions. The condition are only for getting the blessing perk. Maybe it was omitted or maybe it is intentional. I do not think these were changed in anyway since Xarrian left so it may be he is the only one who can answer the intention.

As for azirok's patch, if his USKP patch changes the blessings then it is outside the scope of just this one mod compatability status. I think patches should be specific to only one mod in this case, albeit other patches can include this fix also :)

@peter1962

Including such a minor condition adjustment was the intent of my original question. ;)

p.s. if the conditional block on a spell (or magic effect) evaluates to true, the spell is applied. Since you want the blessing to be applied, the check should indeed be != 50. ;)  Otherwise you would only get the blessing if you kill Paarthurnax.

fabriziopi uploaded something and if I've understood correctly, that patch is really easy to make.

To be honest, I didn't check because I'm weeks away from paarthurnax :)

Hey guys.

I'd really like to set up Requiem + SR:LE, but to be honest I am not sure how to best go about it. On page 6 of this thread Smile44 suggested to follow the current SR:LE setup procedure and then install Base Requiem on top. Is that still the way to go? With SR:LE changing almost daily I image there might be new incompatibilities that I maybe would not recognize.

Any hints would be appreciated, cheers!

Early on in this thread, Smile talks about reducing all the textures to 1024 with 512 normals. Now, I'm pretty new to this but I used the beginning of SR:LE to optimize everything before going into just S.T.E.P.:Core. Is this what changing everything to 1024(512) would consist of? I'd like to do the same thing (I game on an A10-5700 APU. AMD fanboy) as it would help me more than pretty much anyone with a dedicated GPU. I don't want to be told what to do straight up (although that WOULD be easier) and would like to learn how to do this on my own but if anyone can direct me to where I would go to learn to do that, I would be very grateful. 

With the new memory patch it's probably not needed but I think it would help my APU setup. UNLESS. I did make sure to only download texture files that were no bigger than 1024x1024 (or 512x2048 for some things) and the optimized HDDLC. Would I even need to do this?

I can run S.T.E.P.:Core, Base Requiem, Weather & Lighting, and most any add-on things at 21-26 FPS WITHOUT HiAlgo (I hate that pixelated turning thing, and I don't know why because it makes my game so much smoother), but once I add anything graphical, I stutter too much to do more than one-hit with archery (which you rarely do in Requiem) or enjoy the scenery. Kiting armored enemies is hard when I have to turn and shoot as quick as I can and then turn back to keep running at full speed and the game stutters on that first turn so much that I miss my shot by 20 degrees or so.

Anyway, I'll stop rambling, thanks in advance for any answers :)

It is am effective measure to reduce the strain on your card, are you using the ENBoost fix? This maximises your PC's ability to handle graphic improvements in Skyrim. If you are then reducing the size of all exterior textures to 1024 and interiors to 2048 max should be useful to you and help reduce any strain. If not then add it in to your set up.

:)

Early on in this thread, Smile talks about reducing all the textures to 1024 with 512 normals.

This is probably pre Memory Patch 3.0. I honestly don't know how the game behaves with higher res textures and the new memory patch because I'm stuck without a graphics card again (had to RMA mine because of coil whine).

1024 as the max size for exterior textures and normals is still recommended by STEP though but I think it isn't as much of a problem as it were. I'm actually thinking about upping resolutions of textures you might see up close more often to 2048. Things like doors for example.

Exactly what records would I move from Improved closefaced helmets to get it to work? The plan was to;

1. Requiem - WAF+Clothing And Clutter Fixes Patch.esp>Copy as override into --->SR+Requiem Conflict Resolution.esp

2. Then move Armature to SR+Requiem Conflict Resolution.esp.

This gave me holes in the helmets but no heads behind. What should I do here?

Here is what it looks like(I've hidden the bashed patch cause It shows the changes I did in my failed attempt)

Posted Image

I also made another "discovery"; it seems many of the Requiem patches are being overwritten by the bash tags we added per Neovalens directions:

For example Requiem-Hard Times.esp or Requiem - WAF+Clothing and Clutter Fixes Patch.esp
It seems that the bashed patch is using the Weapons and Armor Fixes_Remade.esp changes, because that esp got Delev,Names,Relev,Stats tags added to it.

check it out

So should one remove the bash tags Neovalen suggested, add tags to the Requiem patches or Remove Neovalens suggested and add tags only to the Requiem Patches?

I sure hope I'm making sense to you guys :) 

Edited by Domiel

Exactly what records would I move from Improved closefaced helmets to get it to work?

You need the model assignment and the body keywords from Improved Closefaced Helmets. It's like patching every other texture/model replacement but the biped body template entries from Requiem hide faces under guard helmets. So you need to use the ones from Improved Closefaced Helmets.

So basically Copy as override the Improved closefaced helmets, and then overwrite the two Light armor entries with the heavy armor entries from Requiem, then change the weight to 7 (in the first picture example above)?

You happen to have any insight to my other question?

Edited by Domiel

I also made another "discovery"; it seems many of the Requiem patches are being overwritten by the bash tags we added per Neovalens directions:

For example Requiem-Hard Times.esp or Requiem - WAF+Clothing and Clutter Fixes Patch.espIt seems that the bashed patch is using the Weapons and Armor Fixes_Remade.esp changes, because that esp got (Delev,Names,Relev,Stats) tags added to it.

check it out

So should one remove the bash tags Neovalen suggested, add tags to the Requiem patches or Remove Neovalens suggested and add tags only to the Requiem Patches?

So in trying to answer my own question I've done the following Bash Tag reordering;

Included in Skyrim Redone Guide:aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp (DELEV, RELEV)-->unchangedComplete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp (DELEV, NAMES, RELEV, STATS)-->Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp (DELEV, RELEV)CCO_WAFTrueWeapons_Patch.esp (DELEV, RELEV)-->unchangedClothing & Clutter Fixes.esp (DELEV, NAMES, RELEV, STATS)-->Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp (DELEV, RELEV)Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp (DELEV, NAMES, RELEV, STATS)-->Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp (DELEV, RELEV)In the bashed patch I've UN-ticked Import Names(which included Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp, Unofficial Heartfire Patch.esp) and Import Stats(which included Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp)  

------------------------

1. So is the above approach correct?

------------------------

2. I am now wondering if I should add Delev+Relev to the plugins below?2.1 Requiem - Guard dialogue overhaul.esp2.2 WeaponsArmorfixes_GuardDialogueOverhaul_Patch.esp2.3 Requiem - Guard Dialogue Overhaul Patch.esp2.4 Requiem - WAF+Clothing and Clutter Fixes.esp2.5 Requiem - CCOR Patch.esp2.6 Requiem - Hard Times.esp

Names and stats tags tag certain columns in T5E. In the case of a conflict the bashed patch will use the winning record and import the name column from the last loading mod that changes those and having the names tag. So if you want Requiem to win with names and stats, but don't want the names an stats from CCO, CCF and WAF get overwritten by other mods, just tag Requiem too (make sure it loads after those though).

It's kind of an auto conflict resolving tool. You essentially create a second load list for all the columns affected by the tag (The Name (FULL) subrecord in Cell (CELL) records in the case of "Names") and in the end automatically import it into the normally winning record if neccessary. But sadly it doesn't carry the powerful functions from Oblivion anymore. I didn't know WryeSmash would even allow for Names and Stats tags.

Leveled list tags work a little different. If a mod deletes items from the leveled lists and later gets overwritten, you have to tag it delev if you want that change to be carried forward. This is because the bashed patch normally imports all the entries from each mod (except for the duplicant ones) and puts it into a new leveled list. Same is true if a mod rearranges items in the leveled lists, otherwise those items will be doubled. To give a hypothetical example: You got a vanilla leveled list that contains item a at the range of lvl 5-10, item b at the range of 10-15. Mod M changes a to lvl 10-15 and b to 5-10, mod N adds item C at 15-20 but still has to carry the vanilla settings so they don't disappear. Without Relev the bashed patch will contain both a and b at 5-10 (from both mods) as well as a and b at 10-15 (appearing there in both mods again). Delev works with the same logic except for deleted leveled list entries. I'm pretty sure Requiem needs both tags and needs it's leveled list to be winning but I haven't looked it up in T5E.

To look up what changes the tags carry forward you can see here:

https://tesfans.org/guides/wrye%20bash/docs/Wrye%20Bash%20Advanced%20Readme.html#patch-tags

Hope that wall of text helps.

Edited by Spock
Hope that wall of text helps.

Well I THINK it did  :^_^: I had no idea it would include the different versions of the same item at different levels without the proper tags, learned quite a bit!

You are right of course, The Requiem.esp already had relev, delev tags attached when I checked it. I looked through the Requiem Hard Times.esp and it seems its mostly the one winning conflicts now, so thats great! I've tuned my load order and now I THINK all is in order. Would be nice with some critique though if anyone feel like looking through it.

My Bashed Patch leveled lists 

Loadorder

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Dawnguard.esm

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

Falskaar.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

ApachiiHairFemales.esm

ApachiiHairMales.esm

Skyrim Project Optimization - No Homes - Full Version.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

ReadBooksAloud.esm

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

Wyrmstooth.esp

RelightingSkyrim.esp

Relighting Skyrim - Update.esp

Relighting Skyrim - HearthFire.esp

Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp

Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp

CharGen Morphs.esp

Chesko_Frostfall.esp

Better Dynamic Snow.esp

Morning Fogs.esp

Rainbows.esp

SplashofRain.esp

World_Map_No_Fog.esp

AOS.esp

DragonShoutVoice.esp

IHSS.esp

Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp

DSAMG - Miraak Music Fixes.esp

ADS.esp

mintylightningmod.esp

StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp

StaticMeshImprovementMod-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp

TradeBarter.esp

83Willows_101BUGS_V4_LowRes.esp

ApachiiHelmetWigs.esp

AshRocks.esp

SulfurRocks.esp

BirdsHFclean.esp

Birdsofskyrim.esp

Chesko_WearableLantern.esp

Dead Body Collision.esp

Dual Sheath Redux.esp

HoldBorderBanners.esp

DungeonQuestAwareness.esp

Book Covers Skyrim.esp

ReadBooksAloud - Skyrim + 3 DLC's.esp

BCS - RBA Patch.esp

Moss Rocks.esp

Moss Rocks_DB.esp

PilgrimsDelight.esp

Point The Way.esp

SDO Full-LOD - Giant Campfires.esp

SDO Full-LOD - The Morthal Swamp Light.esp

SDO Full-LOD - Whiterun Trundra Creeks.esp

ShootingStars.esp

skyBirds - Airborne Perching Birds.esp

Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp

Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp

Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp

WEBS extended.esp

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

Footprints.esp

Footprints - Ash.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

RaceMenuOverlays.esp

towConversation.esp

SkyUI.esp

iHUD.esp

Cloaks.esp

Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp

1nivWICCloaks.esp

1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp

Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp

imp_guard_helm.esp

Improved Closefaced Helmets_Legendary.esp

imp_helm_imp.esp

aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp

SkyVoice.esp

Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp

BCS - CCOR Patch.esp

FalskaarDawnguard.esp

Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp

WeaponsArmorFixes_GuardDialogueOverhaul_Patch.esp

CCO_WAFTrueWeapons_Patch.esp

CCO_Frostfall_Patch.esp

Requiem.esp

Requiem - Resources.esp

Requiem - Immersive Armors.esp

Requiem - HearthFires.esp

Requiem - Dragonborn.esp

Requiem - Falskaar.esp

Requiem - Wyrmstooth.esp

Requiem - Guard Dialogue Overhaul Patch.esp

Requiem - SIC Patch.esp

Requiem - SIC Patch - DLC2.esp

Requiem - WAF+Clothing and Clutter Fixes Patch.esp

Requiem - CCOR Patch.esp

Requiem - Dragonborn - CCOR Patch.esp

Requiem - SIC CCOR Patch.esp

AOS_Requiem Patch.esp

Requiem - Hard Times.esp

REQ - BCS Patch.esp

Requiem - Trade and Barter.esp

Requiem - Frostfall.esp

DSAMG - Greybeard Fix.esp

Gildergreen Regrown.esp

OBIS.esp

OBIS - Requiem Patch - Named.esp

OBISDB.esp

OBISDB - Requiem Patch.esp

SkyrimChimneysRW.esp

360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp

Appropriately Attired Jarls Redux.esp

BetterQuestObjectives.esp

BetterQuestObjectives-Dawnguard.esp

BetterQuestObjectives-Hearthfire.esp

BetterQuestObjectives-RequiemPatch.esp

BlockSparkles.esp

Civil War Overhaul.esp

Civil War Overhaul - Requiem Patch.esp

Distant DetailHF.esp

SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB + FS + WT.esp

SkyFalls DB + FS Small Waterfalls.esp

SFO - Dragonborn.esp

SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp

SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp

SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators-Dawnguard.esp

SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators-Dragonborn.esp

SkyTest RealisticAnimals&Predators - Requiem Patch.esp

SkyTest RealisticAnimals&Predators - Requiem Patch - HearthFires.esp

SkyTest RealisticAnimals&Predators - Requiem Patch - Dragonborn.esp

dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp

dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp

dD-DG-DB-Immersive Creatures EBT Patch.esp

Convenient Horses.esp

RealisticRoomRental.esp

BetterQuestObjectives-PersidRRentalPatch.esp

SoS - The Dungeons.esp

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

ELFX - Exteriors.esp

ELFX - Dawnguard.esp

ELFX - Dragonborn.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel_Merged.esp <---nights 2 and dragonborn and dawnguard patches

ClimatesOfTamriel Falskaar.esp

Supreme Fog - CoT.esp

realrainCoT.esp

Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp

MintyLightningMod_COT_Patch.esp

AOS_COT-DG Patch.esp

RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp

RND_Requiem-Patch.esp

BFSEffects.esp

DeadlySpellImpacts.esp

DragonCombatOverhaulDragonborn.esp

DragonCombatOverhaulDragonborn - Requiem Patch.esp

dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp

Beards.esp

Brows.esp

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp

Inigo.esp

SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp

EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp

EMViljaInSolstheimAddOn.esp

EMCompViljaSkyrimBodyPatch.esp

EMViljessicaPatch.esp

TouringCarriages.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp

Animated Weapon Enchants.esp

RealisticWaterTwo.esp

RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp

RealisticWaterTwo - Wyrmstooth.esp

RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Wyrmstooth.esp

RealisticWaterTwo - Falskaar.esp

RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Falskaar.esp

AOS_RWT Patch.esp

AOS_DSI Patch.esp

AOS_ICS Patch.esp

AOS_ADS Patch.esp

AOS_CWO Patch.esp

AOS_DCOd Patch.esp

RRR_ELFX-Patch.esp

SKSE Hotkeys.esp

WetandCold.esp

WetandCold - Ashes.esp

AOS_WetandCold Patch.esp

General Conflict Resolution.esp <-------Small Conflicts I've found, haven't added much yet.

SR Conflict Resolution.esp <-------From Skyrim Revisited guide

SR+Requiem conflict resolution.esp <-------So far only include Improved Closefaced Helmets fix

World_Map_Height_Pitch_Tweak_200.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

SUM.esp

Anyways my eyes can't stay open anymore....its 4am and hopefully I'll finally get to actually play tomorrow....errr I mean later today!

Edited by Domiel

Sorry, I cannot answer you that question since I do not have some of those mods, and I didn't look into my leveled lists yet.

About your weather solution: You might want to try Natural Lighting and Atmospherics for ENB by Confidence-Man+ELFX+ELE

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50065/

https://enbseries.enbdev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1930 (only use ELE - Interior Lighting.esp and ELE - Spell and Torch Lighting.esp, don't use the ELFX enhancer or exterior)

I think it looks way better then CoT.