SSEEdit 4.1.5f AutoClean - Where Is Skyrim.esm?

mooit

Hi,

It's been so long since I've looked at AutoClean in SSEEdit, I can't remember, but I thought in older versions of SSEEdit Skyrim.esm was listed at top? Update.esm is the first listing. If I try to expand clicking on + I don't see Skyrim.esm being listed... If I run SSEEdit Skyrim.esm shows up at the top.

dzgECfR.jpg

I saw this older post on Nexus that shows Skyrim.esm listed at the top and under File Order as the [GameMaster]. Look at the Update.esm Spolier on the page...

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/articles/1037

Did this change in 4.1.5f?

I wanted to do an AutoClean, and I wanted to make sure Skyrim.esm is being cleaned, at least if memory serves me correct it's suppose to be cleaned, besides the controversy over cleaning Masters...

Hmm I'm loosing my mind here LOL...

THANKS

Edited by mooit

1 hour ago, mooit said:

Hi,

It's been so long since I've looked at AutoClean in SSEEdit, I can't remember, but I thought in older versions of SSEEdit Skyrim.esm was listed at top? Update.esm is the first listing. If I try to expand clicking on + I don't see Skyrim.esm being listed... If I run SSEEdit Skyrim.esm shows up at the top.

dzgECfR.jpg

I saw this older post on Nexus that shows Skyrim.esm listed at the top and under File Order as the [GameMaster]. Look at the Update.esm Spolier on the page...

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/articles/1037

Did this change in 4.1.5f?

I wanted to do an AutoClean, and I wanted to make sure Skyrim.esm is being cleaned, at least if memory serves me correct it's suppose to be cleaned, besides the controversy over cleaning Masters...

Hmm I'm loosing my mind here LOL...

THANKS

If you follow the Step SSE guide instructions for cleaning the masters, you will be golden. LOOT will ID the files that should be cleaned. Skyrim.esm should never be cleaned, and xEdit has accounted for this.

41 minutes ago, mooit said:

Ok on the STEP guide, so the screen shot I posted looks correct?

THANKS

Yes. You must choose only one dirty plugin at a time, as the instructions state.

15 minutes ago, z929669 said:

Yes. You must choose only one dirty plugin at a time, as the instructions state.

Ok thanks...

I should of just stated before, I was only concerned about the screen shot. Of course as long as I've modded I've cleaned the masters before...

I was just more concerned with SSEEdit, because I thought it always showed Skyrim.esm at the top, but it's been so long since I messed with this, I forgot.

And my bad too for not remembering you don't clean Skyrim.esm, of course LOOT shows what plugins are dirty too.

THANKS