Rain Drop Ripples In Water?

mooit

Question

Posted (edited)

Hi,

It's been a while since I've looked at the rain drop ripples in water. I have 1.5.97 and 1.6.640.0 both with different weather and enb mods, but the ripples look the same with both versions.

If I use Splashes of Storms then the ripples look like that mod's screen shots on Nexus, but I'm not sure which mod I have that creates the look I'm getting in the screen shot.

I use Water For ENB I wonder if it's what creates this look to the ripples? I tried Realistic Water Two SE and the look of the water drop ripples changed, so I'm assuming these mods control the look?

I don't like this look I'm getting in the screen shot, they actually appear as circles, not ripples too...

THANKS

J6Cktbp.jpg

Edited by mooit

6 answers to this question

I meant before if Water for ENB, if it changes the look, and I see it does now.

I just wasn't aware before it was, all I know is, I could of sworn an older version had realistic looking water drop ripples.. hmm I'll have to dig through older versions and see.

THANKS

1 hour ago, mooit said:

I meant before if Water for ENB, if it changes the look, and I see it does now.

I just wasn't aware before it was, all I know is, I could of sworn an older version had realistic looking water drop ripples.. hmm I'll have to dig through older versions and see.

THANKS

From the mod's changelog:

Version 1.26

• Eastmarch now always has phosporus green water regardless of which plugin is used.
  • Improved Whiterun water when using Mineral Teal option.
  • Reduced glow at night for more objects.
  • Added a simple rain ripple texture replacer.

I must assume that the drop ripples look better if your ENB is configured to support it.

9 hours ago, mooit said:

I tried two different ENB and it was the same.

At the moment I'm using Azurite Horizons ENB

I'm not aware of any ENB settings, if it can be adjusted by the end-user?

THANKS

It could be the effect algorithms themselves (*.fx files) in addition to INI values, so I would ask the MA (mindflux) about it.