Camera Pops In & Out When Sprinting/Jumping On The Horse

mooit

Question

I'm running SSE 1.6.640.0

I've been doing more modding then actual game play, I can't really remember the last time I was on the horse messing around.

Today I finally got back on the horse, when I noticed, sometimes when I sprint the camera will zoom in and out, and also the entire area pops back and forth, and it's more noticeable jumping.

Anyone ever hear of these issues of zooming and popping in and out, and know a fix for this?

Here's a video I posted on Vimeo, you'll notice sometimes a slow/slight zoom in and out, but notice too how the entire area pops back and forth. This entire area popping back and forth his really bothersome.

Just click the V to go to the site, can't seem to get the full screen button to appear here.

I don't have any camera mods installed, and today, I went back to the Wiki and did over my BethINI settings the same.

I'm attaching my MO2 Modlist and INI settings.

THANKS

modlist.txt Skyrim.ini SkyrimCustom.ini SkyrimPrefs.ini

Edited by mooit

5 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

Sorry late night, I jumped too soon. :(

I disabled the Riding Animation Overhaul - RAO mod it was making the entire screen pop in and out, now I only see the camera zooming in and out when sprinting.

I forgot, is the Zooming In and Out suppose to happen when sprinting on the horse? I don't care for it, is there a way to disable it?

THANKS

Edited by mooit

Posted (edited)

Ok on moving the post...

So, when sprinting and stop sprinting on the horse, the camera zooms in and out.

But I've noticed, when jumping the horse, around the moment beginning or stopping a sprint, the zoom effect is even stronger.

It's really bothersome this zooming in and out, and I wanted to know if there's a way to disable it when riding the horse?

THANKS

Edited by mooit