Does I need to rerun xLodgen (for terrain lod) if changing from Majestic Mountain to ERM - Enhanced Rocks and Mountains

Like a title, I already rerun Texgen and Dyndolod but not sure that these mountain lod is come from MM or ERM

Sorry I don't understand clearly what terrain lod includes

Here is a picture after I rerun Texgen and Dyndolod

Ps: Another question, I want to hide the plume from Worldspace Transition Tweak so I installed the WTT - No Plume. Do I need to rerun Dyndolod after installing it?

Thank you and have a nice day everyone >.<

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault2.jpg

8 hours ago, duy123a said:

Sorry I don't understand clearly what terrain lod includes

See https://dyndolod.info/Help/Terrain-LOD-and-Water-LOD for an explanation. Basically terrain LOD includes the ground and water.

By switching from MM to ERM you probably removed the MajesticMountains_Landscape.esm plugin from your load order? You should re-generate the terrain LOD with xLODGen to account for that change, otherwise the distant terrain won't match the close terrain.

If you re-generate terrain LOD, you should also re-generate object LOD with DynDOLOD because the latter is optimized based on the former.

8 hours ago, duy123a said:

Ps: Another question, I want to hide the plume from Worldspace Transition Tweak so I installed the WTT - No Plume. Do I need to rerun Dyndolod after installing it?

No, that's not necessary.

• Like 1