Immortal Remnant Redguard Elite Variants Open Helmets.esp and master

This seems really strange to me.

I have an error stating that this esp is missing its master Immortal Remnant - Redguard Elite Variants.esp.

Whats really wierd is when I hover my mouse over this plugin in mo2, it shows this master as both missing and enabled.

I was unable to locate in the guide where this esp came from, and googling and searching the forums for info about this plugin came up empty.

Unsure of how to proceed to fix.

wont let me edit the op.

Been digging trying to learn something, this esp comes from Creation Club Open Helmets. I looked at that mod expanded instructions, I don't see anything about this plugin. Possibly I selected something wrong in the fomod?

Thanks in advance for any assistance

If you click on the plugin missing the master in the right pane to select it, Mod Organizer will highlight the mod containing this plugin in the left pane. This should tell you which mod needs to reinstalled correctly.

4 hours ago, Greg said:

If you click on the plugin missing the master in the right pane to select it, Mod Organizer will highlight the mod containing this plugin in the left pane. This should tell you which mod needs to reinstalled correctly.

this is exactly how i found what mod it came from.  so reinstalling it might fix the problem, still I am baffled how a master could be enabled and missing according mo2 when I hover over the plugin on the right pane.