Black mountain LOD bug

image.thumb.png.a27233a2dbf77fe6e62fed37de8fa260.png

Any ideas on what's going on here, or how to fix it?  The near mountains are fine, but the distant ones are black.  But as you get closer, and the LOD level changes the black fades to the proper color.  Stock Step 2.2.0, except I switched to Weather is Sacred ENB.

--Dave

3 hours ago, Dave0523 said:

image.thumb.png.a27233a2dbf77fe6e62fed37de8fa260.png

Any ideas on what's going on here, or how to fix it?  The near mountains are fine, but the distant ones are black.  But as you get closer, and the LOD level changes the black fades to the proper color.  Stock Step 2.2.0, except I switched to Weather is Sacred ENB.

--Dave

If you aren't running the strict 2.2.0 setup, it's not possible for us to help much. Your mountain LOD are probably using textures provided by a mod that's not in the guide. Post on the DynDOLOD Alpha topic with logs (read that OP carefully) for assistance with general LOD problems and questions.

10 hours ago, z929669 said:

If you aren't running the strict 2.2.0 setup, it's not possible for us to help much. Your mountain LOD are probably using textures provided by a mod that's not in the guide. Post on the DynDOLOD Alpha topic with logs (read that OP carefully) for assistance with general LOD problems and questions.

Actually, this is a strict 2.2.0 setup.  I added no mods; simply used another ENB.  But thanks for the advice.

56 minutes ago, Dave0523 said:

Actually, this is a strict 2.2.0 setup.  I added no mods; simply used another ENB.  But thanks for the advice.

It's unlikely that your ENB is causing this, but you can use Shift+F12 to toggle ENB off in game to check.

Either way, you need to revisit MM and LODGen instructions. If you don't find any discrepancies, then post in the DynDOLOD Alpha topic to troubleshoot DynDOLOD.

I fixed it.  I went online this morning and downloaded the very latest versions of xLODGen, DynDOLOD, and DynDOLOD resources, and re-ran everything.  All looks good now.  All of those tools have been updated since I started doing the guide 6 weeks ago, and I think I may have accidentally had a mis-match between versions of DynDOLOD and the resources files.

• Like 2