BGS Game Runtime Updates & Status of Mod Dependencies

z929669

• z929669 pinned this topic
  • 4 weeks later...

hi. i used that link to see the list. its very useful. however, the right side of the table is cut off, there is no slider at the bottom to scroll sideways, and the menus on the left pane that usually have some collapse function to make space for the page content, it doesnt have that. so i cannot see the table. is there some setting i am not seeing to allow me to fix this?

The wiki z929669 linked is owned by Nexus so you'll need to report this issue to them. As you mentioned, I can't find a clickable element to collapse the left pane and the and the right pane containing all of the useful information flows off the right side of the browser window and can't be scrolled into view. I did find that if you click the Print button and cancel without printing, the left pane magically collapses so this gives the right pane a bit more space. If you still can't read everything in the table, you might try clicking Print, select Microsoft XPS Document Writer, change orientation to Landscape. It's not exactly a perfect solution, but but at least I can read the entire table this way.