Can't change Starfield's resolution scale after using BethIni Pie

Occhi

Question

After running BethINI Pie on an MO2 instance I can no longer change the Render Resolution Scale, It stays 100% no matter where I put the slider at
Example:

• Normal 100%

Xjd0zY6.png

• Lowering the slider

pSMEL45.png

But if I change the Graphics Preset, It does apply the preset's Render Resolution Scale, even tho the slider is to the max.
Example:

• Bar is full but since I changed the preset it applied the correct resolution scale

0DAlfKi.png

• Touching the slider locks it at 100% again

KvzNitl.png

The last time the game updated, it fixed the locked Resolution Scale, but when I ran BethINI Pie again, the problem returned.

My first thought was that BethINI was making the files read only, but that's not the case, I've checked my MO2 profile's Custom.ini and Prefs.ini

When I used BethINI I clicked on "Apply Recommended Tweaks" and 'BethINI's Presets Ultra"

2 answers to this question

Bethini modifies the minimum with the set scale at the same time to prevent CTDs when setting below 0.5. If you want to set it lower, use Bethini to set it to as low as you want the minimum to be, and if you want to increase it in-game, you can then do so. Switching presets in-game will wipe out most custom configurations that Bethini makes possible.