Having trouble with Tick Fix and Windows 10

Alejin94

Question

Hey guys, i'm modding New Vegas, (or trying to) and i've encountered an issue with the NVTF Mod. i'm following the guide very closely but maybe i'm missing something and you guys can help me.
when testing the game after installing the extensions and before the Resources, i noticed that i'm not able to maximize the game once i minimize it (i can't Alt-Tab), itstays minimized. i tried launching the game with no mods activated and it runs normally, i went and enabled all of them one by one and testing and i found out the issue is being caused by FNTF and/or OneTweak.
i tried locking and unlocking the fps with no luck. i'm on a AMD platform, and i was wondering if the HDMI Scaling could be interfering with the mod's functionality...?

I APRECCIATE ANY SUGGESTIONS AND I APOLOGIZE IF THE POST IS ON THE WRONG CATEGORY, THANKS!!

1 answer to this question

40 minutes ago, Alejin94 said:

Hey guys, i'm modding New Vegas, (or trying to) and i've encountered an issue with the NVTF Mod. i'm following the guide very closely but maybe i'm missing something and you guys can help me.
when testing the game after installing the extensions and before the Resources, i noticed that i'm not able to maximize the game once i minimize it (i can't Alt-Tab), itstays minimized. i tried launching the game with no mods activated and it runs normally, i went and enabled all of them one by one and testing and i found out the issue is being caused by FNTF and/or OneTweak.
i tried locking and unlocking the fps with no luck. i'm on a AMD platform, and i was wondering if the HDMI Scaling could be interfering with the mod's functionality...?

I APRECCIATE ANY SUGGESTIONS AND I APOLOGIZE IF THE POST IS ON THE WRONG CATEGORY, THANKS!!

nevermind, turns out i don't have a refresh rate of 60, i changed the ini option to 59 and now it works perfectly

• +1 1
  • Like 1