budder_lettuce

Question

I installed the "Dyndolod Resource" file using Mod Organizer, as per the instructions before generating new dynamic lod via the Dyndolod .exe program. The generated lod works great, but my grass mods have all been overwritten. Even when I untick/disable the "Dyndolod_output" or "Texgen_output" files from my mod list, the grass still remains overwritten instead of using my existing modded grass. Only when the Dyndolod Resource file is unticked does my preferred modded grass return. The grass, when overwritten by the Dyndolod resource file, returns to the basic vanilla grass (or so it seems).

How am I able to use Dyndolod without sacrificing my existing grass mods in the process? I'm asking you fine people on this forum because I was not able to find an existing thread about this elsewhere. Thanks in advance for the help on this matter and I hope your answers will solve my issue!

P.s. Just for clarification, this problem is to do with the grass in my character's vicinity/loaded cell, and NOT with grass lods in the distance. When I activate any of the aforementioned Dyndolod files, my game reverts it's grass back to vanilla textures and meshes. 

2 answers to this question

Read https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#Post-Logs which log and debug to upload when making post.

Common sense information would be:
DynDOLOD Resources version information - would be included in the logs.
A list of the conflicting files.

The DynDOLOD Resources download archive does not contain grass meshes, textures or *.gid/*.cgid grass cache files.
Typically Grass LOD generation is not an option for Skyrim LE.