Dyndolod - big output

Hi,

The mods I use

Skyland AIO

Happy Little Trees + Dyndolod 3d lod quality addon (no additional texture mods for trees like bark retexture etc)

Veydosebrom (lowest quality option in fomod) + grass lod

WTT

Im using dyndolod medium rules + grass lod density set at 20 + tree rules as per optimal settings on HLT dyndolod 3d lod addon page.

Im getting 14GB output and out of memory errors. I can fix memory errors by editing dyndolod ini, but 14GB with these settings and grass lod density set at lousy 20%? Is that normal in your oppinion or something may be wrong?

Thanks

I'll guess it's Veydosebrom. Try unticking grass in DynDOLOD and see what results (all else remaining the same).

Maybe Skyland AIO, but IDK. Your entire mod lineup can impact DynDOLOD output size.

HLT and WTT should be fine with those settings.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks. It was Veydosebrom. Specifically Veydosebrom precached mod(probably with high settings/density) from nexus which I have not mentioned in earlier post. I used medium quality textures and medium density for it in fomod, precached myself with ngio and now it is ok. NGIO output from 4GB to 2GB. Dyndolod output from 14-15GB to 9-10GB and no out of memory errors.

Edited by xbk123