DynDOLOD - Dynamic LOD Issue

I am experiencing a strange issue with DynDOLOD's Dynamic LOD feature, which I am having a hard time finding any information on. I am running a very minimal, baseline mod setup to test with (which I will list below), but there is no difference in behavior from my full mod list. I followed the instructions to generate the LOD, as I have done in the past.

When I load into the game, it seems to all work correctly at first. However, as I explore, I find that the animated parts of windmills and sawmills are invisible.

However, this ONLY affects objects which were outside of my draw distance when I first loaded in with DynDOLOD. If I return to that initial area, I see those objects correctly. Saving, reloading, and restarting the game does not change this. It's as if DynDOLOD is permanently stuck thinking I am in that one spot. Sometimes, if I go into the MCM menu, I find that DynDOLOD has disabled itself. I can re-enable it, and it says that it has been activated, but this changes nothing about the issue. Other times, it stays enabled. There isn't really a rhyme or reason to this behavior.

This happens on an existing save where I am trying to add DynDOLOD for the first time, and on a fresh save. I have all of the AE content, and the following mods:

• Unofficial Patch
  • Unofficial Creation Club Patch
  • Cutting Room Floor
  • SkyUI, plus an ultrawide and survival mode set of patches for it
  • ENB Series
  • The DynDOLOD resources & scripts, SKSE, PapyrusUtil, address library, and tree billboards required for the mod

Finally, the SKSE log for DynDOLOD is unremarkable. Only mentioning that it has loaded the relevant files for the Tamriel world. No errors, warnings, or anything.

I would be grateful if anyone could give some insight into what is happening there. I am out of leads.

Edited by Deebz__