Crash with Certain Combinations of Mods--Perhaps a Clue?

AkopianAtrebates

After a few years, I am back using the step process.  Lot of things have changed for the better, but I am hitting a wall when it comes to getting my performance test to run with the correct mods running.  In particular, if I activate the

Step Patch - Conflict Revolution

with any of the following three mods activated singularly or in combination, I get a crash to desktop just as the music for the game starts playing as the game loads up:

1.  Acoustic Space Improvement Fixes

2.  Book Covers Skyrim

3. Armor and Clothing Extension

I have gone through everything as best I can and will do so again, but I thought that perhaps knowing that those three are causing a crash with the Step Patch running might give a hint as to what I must have messed up.  I cannot seem to figure out anything that those mods have in common though (perhaps indicating three separate mistakes--oh my!).  Anyway, any suggestions would be appreciated, and I will continue plugging away in the meantime as my frustration level allows.  

Solved it myself, but rather than withdraw the question I thought it might be useful to see the solution.  Apparently, despite going through the list a few times, I skipped the "Mesh Patch for Various Mods" at the end of the Foundations section.  Hard to believe I missed it when that was the first section I looked at for a problem.  Anyway, without that, the three mods listed create problems for the STEP Patch.  Let somebody else learn from my mistake!

2 hours ago, AkopianAtrebates said:

Solved it myself, but rather than withdraw the question I thought it might be useful to see the solution.  Apparently, despite going through the list a few times, I skipped the "Mesh Patch for Various Mods" at the end of the Foundations section.  Hard to believe I missed it when that was the first section I looked at for a problem.  Anyway, without that, the three mods listed create problems for the STEP Patch.  Let somebody else learn from my mistake!

That mod has no influence on your issue. It's only a vanilla mesh replacer with no plugin, so your problem was related to something else. Maybe you hadn't sorted plugins with LOOT or some other small thing like that.